By Bianchitis - 25/09/2013 15:07 - United States

Today, I bought some really expensive face wipes that were supposed to cure my awful acne. I was excited to use them until I found out my mom had used them all wiping down her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 279
You deserved it 3 302

Bianchitis tells us more.

Thanks for the comments, they made me laugh. First of all, I have tried a bunch of different acne medications and none of them worked so I tried these new wipes that got recommended to me. They are actually full size and it's not super obvious that it's a face wipe. So my mother, who loves to keep her car clean, picked them up off of the table and wiped her car with about 90% of the wipes. I did confront her about it and she apologized but she hasn't gotten me new ones... Thanks for the acne advise, I'll be sure to try some of them.

Top comments

Ask her to buy you new ones...she shouldn't be touching stuff that's not hers

She just wanted her car to have a flawless appearance.

Comments

You can probably take solace on the fact that anything that will remove acne will not do any favours for your mother's paint work

First, your mother saw something that wasn't hers. Then, she decided to open and use them without reading any labels, which could have very well resulted in the ruining of any surface she used them on if it's a certain kind of face cleaner. Third, not only did she feel she had the right to open something that wasn't hers, but also to use the grand majority of the product? Your mother was completely and entirely in the wrong and could have ruined her car in the process. She needs to replace them.

tnf0920 9

use proactiv, love it, works wonders

Cuss. Her. Out. And force her to buy you more wipes! >:(

My my, aren't you a lovely daughter...

MidnightMusic53 37

You don't cuss out your parents, ever. Even if they do something incredibly stupid like that, you just don't do that. They're your parents, and one day, when they're gone, you'll regret all of the horrible things you said to them over silly stuff. Remember, when you were little, you probably broke or got into quite a few things that meant a lot to them. While I agree that OP's mom should buy her more face wipes since she probably used them without even reading the label and grabbed them off of the table knowing they weren't hers, unfortunately, you can't make your parents do anything. I hope that OP's mom does buy her some new face wipes, because what she did was pretty damn stupid, and it'd be the right thing to do, but all OP can do is ask her mother to pay her back, and if she refuses, unfortunately OP can't do anything else. I hope it all works out, OP.

TrackGirl19 29

Make her buy you new ones. She really should read labels.

I moderated this! I'm a god for doing something anyone can do in 10 minutes!

She shouldn't have been using your stuff anyway but... Did she even look at whatever it came in to see what it was!? Wow

At least your car won't have blackheads for a while!

that really sucks acne is very hard to cure so I know new products are exciting I hope your mum buys you some new face wipes... best of luck!