By Bianchitis - 25/09/2013 15:07 - United States

Today, I bought some really expensive face wipes that were supposed to cure my awful acne. I was excited to use them until I found out my mom had used them all wiping down her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 279
You deserved it 3 302

Bianchitis tells us more.

Thanks for the comments, they made me laugh. First of all, I have tried a bunch of different acne medications and none of them worked so I tried these new wipes that got recommended to me. They are actually full size and it's not super obvious that it's a face wipe. So my mother, who loves to keep her car clean, picked them up off of the table and wiped her car with about 90% of the wipes. I did confront her about it and she apologized but she hasn't gotten me new ones... Thanks for the acne advise, I'll be sure to try some of them.

Top comments

Ask her to buy you new ones...she shouldn't be touching stuff that's not hers

She just wanted her car to have a flawless appearance.

Comments

First of all, your mom needs to buy you some new wipes. Second of all, I kinda hope the acne medicine in the wipes mess up her car (I'm hoping she wiped down the outside lol)

moonmoon520 9

Maybe it got all the bumps off of her car too!

olpally 32

You are correct, that was pretty horrible.

Yikes, I would think that her car would now be screwed up from the chemicals in those. Also, ask her to purchase new ones for you.

Keattles 14

Your mom shouldn't be using Random wipes to wipe her car, get her to buy you more. :/

Wow does some people not read labels and also ask her to pay for them hope you have a better day op ;)

150493x 29

You've only embarrassed yourself

Oh no! You mean you had to buy more??? Are you gonna be ok? Wow. What a terrible thing. FYL.

As OP said they are expensive....she may be a student who is on a strict budget. Just because you have money doesn't mean that everyone does.