By sickly - 18/02/2011 13:06

Today, my friend came over with brownies as a treat before work. She works in a bakery so I thought it was lovely. After starting work, I became stoned. She thought it was a great prank. I was fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 521
You deserved it 4 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

natcor8 0

Ur friend is a douche. Btw, ik I'm gonna get killed but, FIRST!

missmadii 0

What a nice friend you have. FYL

Well at least you didn't have to pay for them. And for that, we thank you

"special" brownies have a VERY distinctive taste. I say she knew what they were but kept eating anyway.. or else I'd guess this isn't true. you can't just eat weed brownies without realizing something is wrong.

52 - There are actually some methods of baking special brownies which make them taste completely normal. if you just throw the special ingredient into the mix, the taste and texture will be noticeable. However most people make them via special butter or oil (whichever the brownie recipe calls for) and there is no way to tell that they are any different.

i dislike how none of your comments try to be funny, or are posted towards the OP...its always hating on someone elses comment...stop hating on everybody and taking FMLs so seriouse. :)

oops was ment for keevarou, but i dont now how to direct this to someone on the iphone

Agreed, 71. I had a friend whose mother made some of these "special" brownies for a friend of hers who is allowed to use medical marijuana. My friend wasn't aware of this, and had one, since their mother hadn't warned them not to eat it. Didn't have a clue it had marijuana in it, and said it was the worst feeling in the world. I'm at least glad they won't ever have marijuana again.

meowmeowwkitty 0

86 - where on this site does it say peoples comments should be YOUR version of "funny"? hmm... maybe you should chill! eat a brownie :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bentleyGCspeed 0

You're a dumb ****. They probably aren't a stoner and don't carry around eye drops and such to hide it. As for it being free OP has to find a new job in a terrible economy, which may take months, a year, or more, equalling thousands of dollars that they are out.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
cameront777 0

I only carry around eyedrops when I know I'm gonna be getting high. to randomly drug someone, especially your "friend" is a douche thing to do. and as far as the taste goes, they probably hadnt had special brownies before then so didn't recognize the taste

walkingparadox 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You guys are ******* retarded. OP most likely isn't a stoner, and hence doesn't know how to "hide" being high. I smoke weed, but I never carry ******* eye drops, because I DON'T PLAN ON GOING TO WORK WHILE HIGH. Dumbasses.

Not to mention, did you ever stop to think that maybe some people don't WANT to use drugs...? OP has every right to be pissed that their "friend" tricked them into doing them.

Op was probably one of those, "O.M.G. LOOK AT THAT LAMP. AHAHaha!!" kind of people. I remember this one girl thought a cigarette was a joint, and she took one puff then knocked over two of my lamps and screamed, "IM SO HIIIIIGH." -.-

Lufferkinz 0

Sneak in and put weed in the bakery's brownie mix, then say it was your friend.

alaskanhybrid 5

That is one hell of a "Friend" you got there.

AshDramatiicsxz 2

#7 i AGREE do you know how long it's going to take you to find another job. I would have been PISSSED OFFF !!!

slayerxx 7

lol that is epic sucks though so ya I agree FYL

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Actually, that little ditty drifted through my mind as well. I'll be humming it all day now

your retarded I would much rather have a job then get high it isn't that great just saying...

buy better shit next time. thats all I can say to that.

ibitehard 9

13, ecstasy is so much Better than weed.... just sayin, :P

sounds like you could use a joint. you are a little to high strung.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

With the slightest bit of culinary skills you can make them taste like a normal brownie.