By Bianchitis - 25/09/2013 15:07 - United States

Today, I bought some really expensive face wipes that were supposed to cure my awful acne. I was excited to use them until I found out my mom had used them all wiping down her car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 279
You deserved it 3 302

Bianchitis tells us more.

Thanks for the comments, they made me laugh. First of all, I have tried a bunch of different acne medications and none of them worked so I tried these new wipes that got recommended to me. They are actually full size and it's not super obvious that it's a face wipe. So my mother, who loves to keep her car clean, picked them up off of the table and wiped her car with about 90% of the wipes. I did confront her about it and she apologized but she hasn't gotten me new ones... Thanks for the acne advise, I'll be sure to try some of them.

Top comments

Ask her to buy you new ones...she shouldn't be touching stuff that's not hers

She just wanted her car to have a flawless appearance.

Comments

Antibiotics are not for everyone. Some people have allergic reactions to them, or develop yeast infections. And no one wants to have a yeast infection for 6 months to a year....

Mix 2 tbs of baking soda and a bit of water (to make a thick paste) and put it on your face for 30 seconds, wash it off. Do this for one week and see results it really has helped me

floatablebullet 7

laugh when the paint starts coming off of her car, those wipes contain salicylic acid which as you may have guessed isn't too good for paint

Ferreesley 3

I used Skin ID. I had HORRENDOUS acne and it was the only thing that worked and it worked surprisingly fast.

To the op At lest she didn't think the were moist toilet papers My ex bf and his goons thought they were that even tho it says Burt's bees facial cleansing towelettes on the lid

krissi826 5

OP, I'm not sure if you're male or female, but if you're a girl, birth control worked for me. I also use simple astringents like witch hazel and diluted apple cider vinegar followed up with a fragrance free moisterizer like citaphil. Avoid face washes with sodium laurel sulfate, that stuff is too harsh on skin and hair. Plentiful intake of water and a good diet make a difference too. I would try to get your mom to reimburse you. Good luck!

Aww sorry about that OP. Ask her to get some new ones for you? Not sure if your acne is bad or not... if it's really a bad case of acne, Accutane works wonders, but it's hella expensive and has horrible side effects. Nonetheless, my face is now silky smooth lol!!

they probably wouldn't have worked anyway. try natural remedies!