By ILuvYouSoldiers - 26/06/2009 07:57 - United States

Today, at the airport, my mom began talking about how useless the war in Iraq was, and how dumb the soldiers that serve there were for enlisting during the war. The soldier at the vending machine near us caught my eye. I mouthed, "Sorry" and he mouthed, slowly, "You fuckin' better be." FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 469
You deserved it 21 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We should ship your mother over to Iraq. God bless our soldiers.

alwaysalady 0

That's awful. I give soldiers hugs and tell them thank you. Your mom needs to learn a little respect.

Comments

collegeshmollege 0

I can't stand the mentality that people in the military tend to develop; how they just walk around like they're better than everyone else and expect everyone to bow to them, while having no respect for anyone else. I'm not saying I don't respect them for what they've done, but I'm sure as hell not worshiping them. Sure, your mother shouldn't have been saying that shit in public, but the soldier had no reason to respond like that.

mbergh22 0

i hope you ******* burn in hell to asshole **** you!!!!! **** you **** you **** you u ******* cocking sucker!~

Your mom is an ignorant, ungrateful bitch. How dare she talk in that way about the soldiers serving our country. She doesn’t have to support the war, but she has to support and respect the troops. If she won’t stand behind our troops, tell her to stand in front of them.

well to be honest if I were you, I would of told my mom to shut up, no offence but your mom shouldnt be saying things like that. I do believe in freedom of speach but mocking soldiers like that is flat out stupid in my opinion because I have family in the service. The solider just made my day, high five to him or her :)

your mom should die for those ******* words dripping from her mouth.

HAHAHSUCKS4YOU 0

Agreed .. Your mom sounds like a mondo bitch

missmymarine 0

Your mom can go to hell!! MY husband is a us marine and will be living for iraq in august. He is going to be protecting his country while his family back home is worried sick about him. Your mother should show some respect since they are out there fighting for her and the rest of this country, wether they believe in the war or not they still believe in this country and in their people, people need to believe in them. My husband is only 19 and will turn 20 in iraq and he has more strenght and courage then half the men in this country, it takes a brave man to put his life aside to fight for yours. Maybe your mother should think about the things those men have to give up just so she can carry on her day to day life. I havent seen my husband in four months and he leaves for another year, he misses his family every day but is putting his feelings aside to be strong for all of us. Your mother should think about everything those men go threw, they are brave but they are scared too and she should be supportive that even though they are scared they still have the heart and guts to stand up for us, so we dont have to. She should be ashamed, its people like her that make the vetrans feel so unappricated... I know this isnt your views but you should have your mother think about if from those soliders point of views and maybe she will see things differently. SIMPER FI!!!!

silvermoon132 0

Soldiers do not get to choose where they go and what they do, but most knew what they were getting into when they enlisted.... not everyone agrees with this war and not everyone supports the people that are fighting it, that soldier should learn to accept this. Soldiers are people, the same as everyone else. Some are brave, some ignorant and stupid they should be respected just like everyone else but I don't think they have a right to get all offended when someone says that this way (and by extension those fighting it) are stupid. On a side note I am completely disheartened by the number of people who give intelligent, well thought comments a negative rating just because they do not agree with it. freedom of speech people, learn to accept other opinions without getting offended.