Born to run

By Ipickthegoodones - 26/06/2009 06:43 - United States

Today, I had three sheriffs come to my door, turns out my boyfriend of three years went on a robbing spree last week and brought the stolen merchandise back to my apartment. The best part: He used my car while committing the robberies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 208
You deserved it 6 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FurrTrap 0

Uh Oh! This rings warning bells... I remember a US case where a black guy was involved in selling street drugs (can't remember which). He didn't use any himself, but he did use his girlfriends car in the process of buying/selling the drugs. His girlfriend was totally unaware that he was involved in drugs and certainly wasn't aware that he was using her car to sell them on the street. So she was TOTALLY innocent. I'm sure the FBI were involved at some point in the proceedings and they decided to prosecute the girl because her car was used for illegal activity in selling drugs. She was convicted and incarcerated for a very long time. I thought the case was totally outrageous... and it also smacked of racial hatred.

Comments

suaveneanderthal 0

so let me get thsi straight, you didn't notice all the shit he stole in your appartment?? because correct me if im wrong but you would notice new things in an appartment that i would imagine isn't exactly huge... so really you didn't know about it? that seems a bit fishy to me.

maybe she thought he legitimately bought it. or maybe it wasn't so much that it was immediately suspicious.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

you should have realized that he's a ****** before you went out with him

ouchthatsux 0

lol #68 racist but funny. bravo

Sucks to be you. Was there anything good?

black4wolf 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Man your boyfriend was stupid to take your car, and bring the stuff back to your place.

SoccerChic7 0

Wow what a fag. I feel bad for you. FYL

So, what you're saying is, you are now single and looking? ;)

There were probably subtle hints along the way that he was like this, you just didn't want to admit to yourself it was true. So I guess the bright side is that this time you've basically caught him red handed and can move on before he dicks you around more. FYL indeed.

jabbayoda 0

I think she meant she had three sheriff's DEPUTIES come to her house. You only have one sheriff per county. The sheriff is the elected official who oversees the sheriff's office, which has jurisdiction over a county (whereas a police department has jurisdiction in a specific incorporated city). He's the equivalent of a chief of police, though that position is appointed and not elected.

FurrTrap 0

Uh Oh! This rings warning bells... I remember a US case where a black guy was involved in selling street drugs (can't remember which). He didn't use any himself, but he did use his girlfriends car in the process of buying/selling the drugs. His girlfriend was totally unaware that he was involved in drugs and certainly wasn't aware that he was using her car to sell them on the street. So she was TOTALLY innocent. I'm sure the FBI were involved at some point in the proceedings and they decided to prosecute the girl because her car was used for illegal activity in selling drugs. She was convicted and incarcerated for a very long time. I thought the case was totally outrageous... and it also smacked of racial hatred.

yea, she was considered an acomplance. and the "mandatory minimum sentance" is like 25 years and if people testify against you (to save themselves) it gets much worse. We need to abolish that law btw... FYL.

Why did you need to mention that he was black? You could've easily stated the case. It could've had nothing to do with his race. I knew a guy who was driving illegally and his friend got in trouble for it because it was his friend. No matter what their races are, they both got in trouble.

ohhhhshizzz 0

The point of mentioning his race was?

aaaaa12345_fml 0

obviously he was black. you didnt even have to say he was.