By Noname - 14/02/2009 16:48 - United States

Today, I bought some flowers. As I was checking out, the cashier asked, "Aww, these for your mom? How sweet." I responded they were for a girl I liked. She laughed and said, "Sorry..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 243
You deserved it 4 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yet another embarrassing moment that could have been averted by "strangers keeping their baseless assumptions to themselves by shutting their damn mouths"

whatwhat 0

She was probably just laughing at herself for assuming it was your mom.

Comments

Yet another embarrassing moment that could have been averted by "strangers keeping their baseless assumptions to themselves by shutting their damn mouths"

Cashiers are supposed to be friendly, and florist are usually more friendly than the average cashier. There is no FML in this, she made a mistake, and when you corrected her, she laughed at her mistake and appologized.

whatwhat 0

She was probably just laughing at herself for assuming it was your mom.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm guessing they weren't red roses. Girls know flowers better than you. 1. Do your research 2. Don't under or over do it Flowers are a great place to score points, but also easy to lose em.

Am I the only girl on the planet who thinks flowers are a dumb gift? It's like, 'oh here's a beautiful flower let me sever it by the neck and present it's corps to a pretty girl'

This is in no way a FML, stick a cookie up your ass and get over it!! Cookie!

"today i was working at a flourist when a 12 yr old kid was getting flowers. I asked him if it was for his mom and he said no a girl i like. Hes so sensitive he started crying sn whining and wrote an FML about expecting ppl to pitty him. FHL" Stop being so senditive and get a life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD fkin hilarious man.... wow.....