By ILuvYouSoldiers - 26/06/2009 07:57 - United States

Today, at the airport, my mom began talking about how useless the war in Iraq was, and how dumb the soldiers that serve there were for enlisting during the war. The soldier at the vending machine near us caught my eye. I mouthed, "Sorry" and he mouthed, slowly, "You fuckin' better be." FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 469
You deserved it 21 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We should ship your mother over to Iraq. God bless our soldiers.

alwaysalady 0

That's awful. I give soldiers hugs and tell them thank you. Your mom needs to learn a little respect.

Comments

You know what one of the things soldiers fight for? The freedom to have your own opinions. That's nice you apologized for your mom, but even more embarrassing than your mom's tirade was that soldier's reaction...what a douchebag. By the way, I'm in the service myself and would never begrudge anyone their own thoughts and beliefs on the military. Just because I serve doesn't mean I expect the rest of the country to kiss my ass.

"You *don't* support the war?" "I support the men fighting it." Sound familiar? No? Watch NCIS. I agree with Gibbs completely here. I do not support the war, but if I could, I would personally thank each and every one of the men and women with the courage to fight it. Jet

sbarre1 0

Hm.. You can read lips pretty well, can't ya'? :)

You should of walked off and mouthed "i dont know her" instead. FYL for having have idiot as a mom.

Hillary_Clinton 0

your mom is an ass but the soldier didn't have the right to be pissed at you for something your mom said.

Hahaha, this is hilarious, I really lol'ed at this one. If I was that soldier I would've walked up to you mom and called her a "African American, buttocks,Woman of questionable repute, female dog, common garden tool."

I agree with #201. Your mother is awful. I don't agree with the war and a growing number of people don't, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't support the men and women who are willing to die so we can continue to complain like your bitch-ass mom. She should at least respect the soldiers. On the other side, he shouldn't have been mad at you but I understand how he could be and how you would be scared. His hands could kill you in 45 different ways.