By Mayyouneverfindpleasureinavagina - 01/06/2013 04:31 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, at karate, my sparring partner thought it was completely okay to surprise kick me in the vagina. When he saw me doubled over in pain, he was completely surprised. Apparently, he thought that it wouldn't hurt, because I have no penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 228
You deserved it 5 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is an idiot. The fact that he thinks it's the penis that is the sensitive part backs that up. It's the testicles that are sensitive, and apparently the ****** is fairly similar.

Comments

DGED13 5

What next did he punch you in the breast not realizing they were similarly sesative?

mmcrae97 9

Your sparring partner is an ass

Kick him back in his vag that shit does hurt

rinoa_fml 10

So did he kick you in the vulva and clit or right up your ******? Because if you are using incorrect terminology for your own body, then tsk tsk.

Dude shut up. It's obvious that the term "******" is commonly accepted to represent the entire female genitalia. Get off your high horse.

A guy has gotta be a real pussy (no pun intended, really) to kick a girl in the ******.

Selkhe 10

Oh my god... why do people pull this kind of argument all the time? NO, it is not okay, but were we talking about guys being kicked? No. we were talking about girls getting kicked. can we not make it about someone else?

Isa_fml 20

Couldn't we all agree that it's shitty to kick people, regardless of gender? Jesus.

60- ONLY for self defence. I'm sick of hearing people say that, when has it EVER been okay for any other reason?

Aren't you supposed to wear a cup during a karate class

A female cup? I know their is protective gear for boxing but not karate. That would hinder your movement I imagine.

There's a female equivalent of a cup. It's called a female groin pad, or a female groin protector. Basically, it's a thick pad that has straps and a waist band.

BuckNekkid 22