By Mayyouneverfindpleasureinavagina - 01/06/2013 04:31 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, at karate, my sparring partner thought it was completely okay to surprise kick me in the vagina. When he saw me doubled over in pain, he was completely surprised. Apparently, he thought that it wouldn't hurt, because I have no penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 228
You deserved it 5 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is an idiot. The fact that he thinks it's the penis that is the sensitive part backs that up. It's the testicles that are sensitive, and apparently the ****** is fairly similar.

Comments

That's why you always wear a cup lol

skyeyez9 24

A hard kick anywhere on your body is painful.

That is when you kick him in the balls and act surprised that it made him double over in pain because you thought having a penis would not hurt. It sounds to me like he was just trolling you. Any hard force against anywhere will hurt.

Well in all fairness, those things can take a pounding and enjoy it, so you can't really blame the guy. Well you can , but it's a moot point now.

Do you not know the difference between intercourse and a full blown kick? I'm pretty damn sure that a kick is A LOT more powerful than a thrust.

Do you think you can make a Chuck Norris fact out of this ?

He should kiss it and make it all better.

meherm 11

I know that shit hurts! A ******** did the same thing to me once and he had the same explanation! I hope you didn't bleed, take a cold bath or an ice pack helps!

Zimmington 21

That happened to me when I was seven. My sparring partner was a girl and kicked me in the nuts! Made me quit Karate for 3 years.

That's why you wear a cup and you should really be more dedicated, considering you quit because of an accident.

You must always be aware of your surroundings... Also you must kick him there when he turns his back...

crabbattle 1