By Mayyouneverfindpleasureinavagina - 01/06/2013 04:31 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, at karate, my sparring partner thought it was completely okay to surprise kick me in the vagina. When he saw me doubled over in pain, he was completely surprised. Apparently, he thought that it wouldn't hurt, because I have no penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 228
You deserved it 5 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is an idiot. The fact that he thinks it's the penis that is the sensitive part backs that up. It's the testicles that are sensitive, and apparently the ****** is fairly similar.

Comments

I met quite a few boys who think that. It hurts!!! Believe me it hurts!!!!!

I'm kind of interested to know how you find yourself in situations with "quite a few boys" who kick you in the labia.

54-- I meant I've heard guys say that wouldn't hurt because you don't have a penis. I was kicked by my male friend when I was 10, I cried, he thought it wouldn't hurt cause I'm a girl.

ltaper11 20

It actually really is painful, stupid that he would deliberately kick you in that region!

It's painful and stupid when girls do it to boys, and vice versa. But he is an idiot, getting kicked anywhere hurts, boy or girl

Because of course, he knows exactly what having a ****** feels like...

hugozac88 22

I've seen this happen before in person and believe me even though it wasn't you, you can feel their pain!

I've had that happen to me. Seriously just kick him in the nuts twice as hard.

Durotic 8

I promise you that when you get kicked in the groin its not your penis that hurts...

Intimate zones are always sensitive that's something that needs to be mentioned more often...