By Mayyouneverfindpleasureinavagina - 01/06/2013 04:31 - United States - Garden Grove

Today, at karate, my sparring partner thought it was completely okay to surprise kick me in the vagina. When he saw me doubled over in pain, he was completely surprised. Apparently, he thought that it wouldn't hurt, because I have no penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 228
You deserved it 5 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is an idiot. The fact that he thinks it's the penis that is the sensitive part backs that up. It's the testicles that are sensitive, and apparently the ****** is fairly similar.

Comments

Ouch.. May you have mercy on his soul... Er.. Balls.

Classic, "THERE ARE NERVES THERE!?"

escobar07 10
Knightwriter 3

Haha, your name pretty much sums up the proper response to that carelessness. XD

I'm laughing at your username and your story since they fit perfectly together

That happened to me once, but me sparring partner was my female cousin. She doubled over and told everyone I was faking.

The ****** is a pretty mysterious thing.

well from my karate classes it is illegal no matter just practice or tournament.....why do it in practice if you can't at tournament....

Because there is the slim possibility that something may occur in your life that has nothing to do with a tournament, that may require you to fight and possibly fight dirty. If your life is in danger, do what you gotta do, a thing that's easier if your body is just plain trained to do it.

It does hurt trust me in middle school I had an ass kick me there and it hurt like a mother ******

How stupid is your sparring partner?! ******* retard! I'd like to know how the OP deserves this...