By Anonymous - 29/01/2010 07:25 - United States

Today, after having been a vegetarian for 8 years because I'm opposed to cruelty to animals, I lost a bet and had to eat a whole cheeseburger. I loved it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 340
You deserved it 58 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ANSNIMS 4

It's ok, I don't think Big Mac's actually contain any real meat. Unless by 'meat' you mean grease and newspaper...

YDI for taking a bet that goes against your values in life. that's just stupid.

Comments

after being a veg for 8 years wouldn't the meat have shocked your system into vomiting and ******** your brains out? i think i heard that somewhere before.

Yeah. When my cousin was little, all he ever ate was PBJ's and goldfish, and he never wanted to eat anything else, even when his parents tried to force him. They could never get him to eat meat until he was like 8, and by then, his body was rejecting it. He's a doctor now, and he says that if he were to attempt to eat meat, it would **** him up out of both ends, because your body loses the enzymes meant to break down meats.

glad someone finally caught this. this is totally true. after 8 years you wouldn't "love" the big mac. you would be puking it up for the next six hours.

agreed. i knew someone who was a vegan for two years and he got violently ill from eating an egg.... fake

I got only 1 thing to say to the OP, and probably every other Vegetarian that is a vegetarian only because they dont like cruelty to animals. Do you know how many Rabbits, Mice, Snakes, Gofers, and other field animals are torn apart and killed by the trucks that harvest all your grains and other veggies? Lots... Lot and lots and lots... So yeah, you can be a vegetarian for that reason, just know that there is still animal cruelty involved. Besides there are plenty of meat farms that treat their animals quite nicely. Not to mention you know, the whole whole eating animals things is kinda Natural. I dont see a Lion not eating a Gazelle because its cruel.

Killing animals for food or accidentally in the process of harvesting food and animal cruelty are different things. They are probably opposed to the way the animals are treated prior to being killed and the awful way in which they are killed. Yes there are some farms that treat the animals well, but I don't think it's as easy to distinguish which meat is which, unlike eggs.

Your belief is dumb any way if we weren't ment to eat meat we wouldn't have the teeth for it face it we are omnivors the top of the food chain baby we eat all.

All those things sound rad to me, I'd try it.

there's a reason why Mmmmm!!! is in meat!

well atleast u know u like big macs now....go to mcdonald and explore some more

gosh it's life humans eat meat (well some of them don't) and so do other animals....is that so wrong???

NoNameGer 0

as a veggie, never enter a bet like that dumba**

You are allowed to like meat, being a vegetarian doesn't mean you don't like the taste of meat it means you don't consume meat. Being a vegetarian in the first place is pretty stupid but whatever, you can choose to not have delicious animals, I'll have extras for you.