By Anonymous - 29/01/2010 07:25 - United States

Today, after having been a vegetarian for 8 years because I'm opposed to cruelty to animals, I lost a bet and had to eat a whole cheeseburger. I loved it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 340
You deserved it 58 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ANSNIMS 4

It's ok, I don't think Big Mac's actually contain any real meat. Unless by 'meat' you mean grease and newspaper...

YDI for taking a bet that goes against your values in life. that's just stupid.

Comments

Or the OP can ask one of his non-vegetarian friends to eat a veggie burger next time they go to McDonalds to balance things out. Like Joey and Phoebe did.

you s.o.b. what the hell i hate people who don't do what they said they were gonna do you just punked out go fyck yourself ya little pussy!!!

MysterQi 0

Why'd u even take a bet against something ur against?

pwnage79 0

big deal. if you go vegitarian thats not gonna stop those ppl. would you rather them die with a purpose and be eaten or just let them die with no reason whatsoever?

I don't understand how eating the animals god put on earth for us to eat is cruel.

ughwhateverr 0

If you were a REAL vegetarian, you wouldn't let something stupid and pointless as a bet change your values.

courtknee88 0

If the OP was actually a vegetarian, eating meat would have made them extremely sick, and I doubt they would have "loved" that. Try to do some research before you lie.

Try doing some research before you make a ridiculous comment like that.

courtknee88 0

what about my comment isn't true?

courtknee88 0

well, congrats on not getting sick, but the majority of people will get sick after eating something they have abstained from. Ask any vegan who has gone back to veg or a vegan/vegetarian who has gone omni, it's not easy. Perhaps the OP was an exception to the rule like pendatic, but that's doubtful. pendatic, why would you eat meat after being veg for 20 years?

I was vegan for many years and went back to meat, I didn't get sick. I have several friends who've done the same and have never gotten sick. You don't know what you're talking about.

courtknee88 0

Actually, I do know what I'm talking about...I've gone from omni to vegan to veg, so I've had plenty of experience with changing the way I eat. Back_in_action knows what I'm talking about.

youthink_fml 0

Vegetarians still kill animals. The land that's cleared to grow veggies destroys animal habitat. Pesticides are usually used which kill not only insects but the birds and other animals that eat the insects. Land is cleared for housing and roads. You can't live on this earth without killing other beings. You vegetarians are not as holy as you think.

They probably don't consider that animal cruelty though, because pesticides kill pests and the animals who have their habitat destroyed are too small to matter. But I totally agree with your point :)

yea if people REALLY care about animal cruelty we all just have to die

Yeah, we're probably at the same level as you people who relish the fact that what you eat has been slaughtered.

youthink_fml 0

Animals that die because you stole thier habitat, as well as the ones that die from pesticides, die a slower, more painful death than slaughter. Congrats on being ignorant.

blaaaaakely 0

I'm going to gave to agree with the majority on this. I'm a vegetarian and I know I would never put myself in a situation which could result in having to eat meat. Why did you even become vegetarian? Clearly not because you give a damn about animals. The fact that you could even eat meat without any guilt says it all. You're a piece of work. Rethink your beliefs, or your apparent lack thereof.