By Anonymous - 29/01/2010 07:25 - United States

Today, after having been a vegetarian for 8 years because I'm opposed to cruelty to animals, I lost a bet and had to eat a whole cheeseburger. I loved it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 340
You deserved it 58 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ANSNIMS 4

It's ok, I don't think Big Mac's actually contain any real meat. Unless by 'meat' you mean grease and newspaper...

YDI for taking a bet that goes against your values in life. that's just stupid.

Comments

You can't be that opposed to it if you would make a bet going against your "values".

welcome to the other PETA. People that Eat Tasty Animals. :)

oogyboogy 6

hey hey!! there is room for all Gods creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes

Nature is cruel.. don't worry about it and enjoy your Big Mac :)

tiancai 0

FYL for having had to endure 8 years without meat due to some foolish delusions. Welcome back to the fold ;)

ahahaha I hadn't eaten red meat in like 9 years then my friends dared me to eat a cheeseburger, it was amazing :D

If you're so strongly opposed to eating meat, you shouldn't have made that bet. YDI.

As a vegetarian, stupid bet, and big macs taste rank anyway. :)

ninagirllolrox 0

im a vegan i go meat one week i have no choice fml

wellinever 5

You must have some other definition of the word vegan that I was not before aware of.

You're either a fake or you're stupid for two reasons : you make REALLY stupid bets and mac donald's tastes like crap. You totally deserved it.

If McDonalds tasted like crap it wouldn't be the most popular fast food world wide, appealing to people from a vast number of different countries with different cultural food. If you want to jump on the hating McDonalds bandwagon there are probably better reasons than saying something stupid and pretty blatantly untrue about the taste of it.

ElMundio87 0

because it's cheap food. that's it

3 or so dollars may sound cheap but in comparison to how much you'd spend on a non-fast-food meal/homemade meal.. it's not.

Mac donald's IS awful. I don't hate it. I just think people that enjoy it have no culinary education and can love anything that is only sugar and fat. Mac donald's is food for children, and you should have lost your love for it at the same time you lost your first teeth. Besides, Britney Spears sells a lot of discs. Do you think it is good music ? Gregarious.

I think billions of people would disagree with you considering 75 hamburgers are sold every second of the day, and I'm pretty sure they're NOT all children. Britney Spears may sell a lot of CD's both the consumers who are purchasing them do it because they like her. Same goes for Mickey D's Ba da pa pa pa... I'm lovin' it. ;)

Plenty of chefs enjoy the occasional McDonalds meal from time to time. My best friend has been a chef for the last 5 years, and has spent almost as long studying cooking and still has McDonalds at least once a month and enjoys it. It's not cheap in comparison to other foods and yet people from all cultures eat it. And it certainly wouldn't be the majority of people who eat McDonalds who only eat food full of sugar and fat, and there are other foods with far more sugar and fat I doubt you would accuse people who eat it from time to time of only liking foods full of sugar and fat. What exactly is bad about Britney Spears music? It might not be your taste, but would you care to elaborate on what actually makes her music bad?

In a recent report in The New York times, they stated that obeisety in America is due to cheap foods (from your local fast food producers, mcd's burgerking.. and so on). Not only does this say that the food is cheap but most people eat who eat at these places are spending 1 dollar on a double cheese burger. I don't eat dinner for a dollar. Thus concluding that a bad troll is a bad troll. Britney spears has nothing to do with this. BAD

So because the New York Times says that it's cheap, it's cheap?

McDonalds have franchises in almost every developed country in the world. McDonalds is not the reason Americans are obese. It doesn't really matter what you say the New York Times says. McDonalds is still more expensive than a lot of other food. Most people eat more than 1 cheeseburger for a meal, and you're certainly not going to get obese from that. Homecooked meals often work out to be cheaper than that at any rate, depending on what you cook.

What vegans eating meat? Has this world gone mad?!? This should be on the news instead of subjects that really matter!!!! Why whhhy whhhhyyyyyy do you vegans take not eating meat for granted?