By douchegamer - 03/03/2013 03:38 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, after an argument with my pianist girlfriend about how bad my favourite song would sound on the piano, she stormed out of the room crying, leaving behind a CD. It was the piano version of the song she'd made for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 143
You deserved it 78 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd be surprised what sounds good on piano, OP. Hell, I've even heard piano versions of Whip My Hair by Willow Smith that sound good!

Comments

bro you better make it up to her cause thats bad

DocShady 11

Why he OP is getting more YDI than FYL is beyond me...

YDI. I once had an argument with my boyfriend about getting each other presents because he was absolutely insisting that I do not give him one for Christmas. When it came around, I sang him my favorite love song and played it on the guitar after practicing it for 3 hours a night for months, and he said it was shit and asked why I hadn't given him a real present.

eaglerob 20

You putz; haven't you figured out you'll never win an argument with a woman, even if you win it?! Man up and do the right thing: apologize profusely and do whatever it takes to make her smile.

I gotta say, most of the comments on here are ridiculous... This is absolutely not this guys fault. And perhaps more importantly, he shouldn't have to skirt around his opinions just because his girlfriend is a pianist... Hell, even if he hates ALL piano music, her job is to convince him otherwise...

wow couldn't you take the hint of what she was suggesting? guys need a dating manual Smh