By dumbass for a flatmate - 03/03/2013 02:35 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my roommate told me that she wants to get some of those "My Family" stickers for her car. She's single and has no children. What does she want to get? One for her, and one for her goldfish. Sadly, this is probably one of the most intelligent things she's said all week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 344
You deserved it 3 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder what sort of stupid things she said, if that's the most intelligent.

zingline89 18

Its probly basst you leave this one alone. I suppose you cod confront her, but I say you should let her off the hook. No need to make her feel gilty for being stupid. Walleye youre at it, aplogize for making fin of her earlier today.

Comments

My family stickers = worst and most annoying things ever made.

She sounds like a few bricks short of a load, or a few fish short of an aquarium

I wonder what sort of stupid things she said, if that's the most intelligent.

Well fish are friends, not food. In her case, family.

zingline89 18

Its probly basst you leave this one alone. I suppose you cod confront her, but I say you should let her off the hook. No need to make her feel gilty for being stupid. Walleye youre at it, aplogize for making fin of her earlier today.

You left this comment just for the halibut, right?

BunchieRules 31

Whale, the roommate's obviously full of carp. OP, tell her to stop clowning around, and if that doesn't work, sea if you can find a beta roommate.

enormouselephant 15

Don't be a beach about it though. Sand her a nice message telling her that's what sea hores do. Sea weed just like to help you.

They make a goldfish sticker? Give her one of those Darwin symbols and tell her that it looks like her pet.

It's a Jesus fish. The Darwin ones are making fun of the originals.

Nothing's "intelligent" here if she thinks those "family stickers" include a goldfish.

caysters 12

Some do actually. I've seen them with dogs, cats, birds, and fish.

And I saw one with a guy and a girl and a huge stack of money where the kids normally would've been.

My friend has her 4 bunnies on her Jeep. Not to mention they are all pink, with glitter, even though 2 are girls, 2 are boys.

Shes just upset because her boyfriend doesnt like her piano skills.

*guy drives by her car and sees the stickers* No WAY! She has a GOLDFISH?!?

Seriously OP, so what? Why the hell does this trivial little thing bother you? Bored?