By douchegamer - 03/03/2013 03:38 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, after an argument with my pianist girlfriend about how bad my favourite song would sound on the piano, she stormed out of the room crying, leaving behind a CD. It was the piano version of the song she'd made for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 143
You deserved it 78 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd be surprised what sounds good on piano, OP. Hell, I've even heard piano versions of Whip My Hair by Willow Smith that sound good!

Comments

Knowing that she's a pianist, avoid making those types of comments. It must of come off to her as harsh. Next time, make sure you've actually heard it I'm that setting, if you truly don't like it then you could state like, "I heard it on piano, but I didn't like it as much". Just avoid harsh words, girls are sensitive. Hang in there OP :)

That's terrible! But you couldn't have known this was going to happen. Make it up to her somehow :)

apoligize to her big time and bring her flowers

While an unfortunate turn of events, there is no way you could have known that she did that. I'm sure it will all be settled, but good luck anyway.

1.You are lucky to have a girlfriend. 2.You are lucky to have a girlfriend who plays the piano, which shows a level of sophistication compared to the duck-facing idiots on facebook. 3.Mostly you are lucky to have a girlfriend who cares about you enough to make a CD of your favorite song for you. So stop arguing with her over trivial matters and appreciate her.

Listen to the song. Realize it's beautiful. Apologize.

Well don't you just feel like an asscandle? I would.

Epikouros 31

You better learn to play The Apology Line on piano. Not recommended: IOU by The Replacements or I Apologize by Hüsker Dü.

You are an an idiot amongst obliviousness my friend .....sooOO00 dumb!