By misopower - 25/07/2009 18:50 - China

Spicy
Today, after 9 months in our relationship, my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. We had incredible, mind-blowing sex. An hour later, he broke up with me because apparently "my orgasm face is ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 212
You deserved it 9 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody loses their virginity with "incredible, mind-blowing sex". Nobody.

just tell him that it is ok and you'd prefer a bigger penis anyways

Comments

Maybe only she thought it was "mind-blowing". Hence the dumping. Losing your virginity (especially to another virgin) is always shit. And ****** first time out? Lie.

Damn, I know how this feels, I went all the way over to America, lost my virginity and then lost the guy. My first time was amazing, I don't understand these other posts, I hadn't screamed so loud in my life... I knew what an ****** felt like, but I didn't know it could feel like THAT. No guy since has been able to get me that powerfully. Your life is f'd, my heart goes out to you.

kawa_fml 0

mmhhmmm....there's no way he was a virgin. That sucks for you, your ugly ****** face should have been overshadowed by the whole...you know...letting him into your pants after nine months thing...just sayin', he sounds like an ass.

kawa_fml 0

ignore this one....damn commenting thing is screwing with me....

He was likely not a virgin and probably thought you were shitty in bed.

LikelyYourFake 0

Virgins don't have "mind blowing sex" nor would someone break up with someone because of their "O" face. Fake!

cactus_fml 0

God, people, it's not completely impossible for your first time to be good. Everyone's different. Besides, since she's not experienced maybe it IS medocre sex and she just THINKS it's mind-blowing because she doesn't have much to compare to.

Mind-blowing sex on both of your first times? Yeah right.

Aish_fml 0

Bahahahahahahhaaa! #100 made my day.