By misopower - 25/07/2009 18:50 - China

Spicy
Today, after 9 months in our relationship, my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. We had incredible, mind-blowing sex. An hour later, he broke up with me because apparently "my orgasm face is ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 213
You deserved it 9 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody loses their virginity with "incredible, mind-blowing sex". Nobody.

just tell him that it is ok and you'd prefer a bigger penis anyways

Comments

iamelrebel 0

You don't have mind-blowing sex when it's your first time. Sorry, but that's the truth.

I'm calling fake. There's no way you have mind-blowing sex your first time.

This. Also there's very little chance you'd ****** the first time.

To me, that sounds like you got played. Your dude was not a virgin and was just waiting for you to put out. I'd put money on him knocking other girls behind your back, as well... Sucks to be you, my friend.

pika_pikachu_fml 0

now go forth and have as much amazing sex with as many different people as possible to make up for it.

Jedidiah 0

you're young you'll get over it. Grow up and maybe stop being such a skanky *****

strawberryswirl 0

This is fake. It hurts like hell the first time.

When it was my first time like a couple of years ago, it was good, but not mind blowing. You need time to refine your techniques. FYL for having a prick of a boyfriend.

Well, if she was a virgin then she doesn't really know what mind-blowing sex is anyways. Regardless, he's a jerk. FYL because he is an ass D:

FYL. Wow, I'm real glad you don't have to deal with that mofo anymore. You should be relieved. What a shallow dick-head.