By stpddog - 25/07/2009 18:43 - United States

Today, while trying to get my attention, my dog got her nail stuck in a usb port in my laptop. She freaked out and ran off, dragging it off my lap and through the house before if came off. Her nail was only slightly chipped- my laptop now has a cracked screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 572
You deserved it 8 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

people can be so rude on this site, its not the dogs fault that she got her nail caught in something and was scared, and if you ever have been around a scared animal you would know how hard it is to calm them down before they make the situation worse (kinda like PEOPLE for instance)

teehee, silly doggs. always running around and causing hundreds of dollars worth of damage

Comments

volleyballchicka_fml 0
Ichigoner 0

Fail, because you said something about it.

snavula 0

I can't even begin to point out what is wrong with your comment, #27. You should have a license to go on them internets.

russianredgirl 0

I cant even begin to desctibe how many things are wrong with those post

hahahah. I was thinking the same thing #32...I couldn't understand what she was even trying to say...

The best solution to that is teaching your dog not to jump up on shit/people... Bad training is at fault, so YDI.

YDI stop neglecting your animal and love it! :) you deserved it :)

live_my_life245 0
WolfgangDS 0

You can get that fixed. There's a guy on eBay that sells computer screens and has instructions for different kinds of laptops. It cost me $150 and about an hour of my time once I got the screen.

regular warranty won't cover that kind of damage. An accident protection warranty would though.

Just wait for all the dipshit comments about how you need to give your pet attention (just like #7) because apparently from reading other FML comments, most of the fan base on this website consists of people who have a better relationship with their animals then friends and family. What did you all think those crazy cat and dog lovers do while they watch their parasites sleep?

adime 4

OP may or may not have been neglecting her dog, but she is at fault for letting her dog think it is acceptable to jump up on people for attention. And if her dog is poorly trained, well that's a good reason to believe that the dog may be a tad neglected.

The dog could have been a puppy. Maybe she hasn't had time to train it yet.

I'm commenting on how (as proven already) people will talk about attention this attention that about how it's the OP's fault for not giving her dog attention... When a reasonable person will realize it's the dog misbehaving and this is a FYL not a YDI. You can't devote your life to a flipping dog. FYL poster, don't mind the crazy pet owners

oarisimo 4

what the **** are you talking about???

Wow, we all sure LOVE to blame the victim.