By misopower - 25/07/2009 18:50 - China

Spicy
Today, after 9 months in our relationship, my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. We had incredible, mind-blowing sex. An hour later, he broke up with me because apparently "my orgasm face is ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 212
You deserved it 9 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody loses their virginity with "incredible, mind-blowing sex". Nobody.

just tell him that it is ok and you'd prefer a bigger penis anyways

Comments

yea this is probably fake girls dont enjoy it that much their first time

Fake. First time sex is not mind-blowing. Hell, if it was his first, he should have been load-blowing within the minute. Can we get some mods in here to shut down the racism?

generalsmith2 0

You are a shameful disgrace of a human being. You having sexual relations before being married is vile and foul beyond description. May you be cursed with pains for the rest of your life

generalsmith2 0

haha i posted too late to get all the serious flamers

bollywood_rocks 0

Wooowwww.... I wonder why you aren't dribbling down your chin with quotes from the bible. Idiot! Apparently you also missed the part where you're a horrible person for judging OP. OP, like some said, if someone broke up with you over something as stupid as this, then THEY don't deserve you and you are better off without them. I'll also have to agree that the first time is either awkward,painful or both. You'll also feel let down because the person you "love" left and you feel used. I know the feeling. Why did you wait for so long before you slept with him? You were going to sleep with him anyway,why make him wait for that long? Me thinks that was the only reason he hung around.

generalsmith2 0

judging her sin and evil wrongdoings do not make me a horrible person. her vile and despicable behavior makers her a horrible person. may your penis rot off

I guess we're all ****** then...no pun intended.

Man, you must have a pretty big stick wedged up your ass. I cannot stand people who are so uptight and close-minded like this. I'm Catholic, but I don't agree with several things the Church says you should do or think. Even I believe they need to stay out of people's bedrooms and doctors' offices. Does that make me a bad Catholic? It depends on how you look at it. But I have a brain, I intend to use it, and I suggest you start doing the same instead of judging other people's actions.

cherlana32 0

I love how FMLs about sex seem to bring out the judgmental people... and by that, I mean all of the people saying "FAKE." It think this FML's pretty feasible. For example, despite never having vaginal intercourse, the OP considered it "mind-blowing" because she's actually managed to ********** herself to an ****** before, but the one she got from the guy "blew her mind" by comparison. As for the guy, there are plenty of reasons that he could have lasted long enough to give her that ****** without blowing his load in

... less than one minute. Damned character limit.

It's possible for a girl to ****** her first time, and for it not to hurt. Granted, it is a small percantage of women who have a first experience WITHOUT pain and WITH pleasure, but I'm part of that small group. My (now ex) boyfriend and I lost out virginities to each other, and it was an absolutley wonderful experience, better than I could have ever imagined, and at the time "mind-blowing" is a phrase I probably would have used. When you are inexperienced, your definition of mind-blowing sex is different from those who have had sex multiple times. Give the poor girl a break.

What an idiot. (Your boyfriend, not you.) Look on the bright side though. Your first time was good! Not many people can say that.

And the rest of you should realise that just because YOUR first experience wasn't good it's not possible for it to be good for anyone else. And even if you're a virgin you know if something is mind blowing if it feel really good... anyone can recognise pleasure. It might be even more mind blowing for the OP next time.