By misopower - 25/07/2009 18:50 - China

Spicy
Today, after 9 months in our relationship, my boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. We had incredible, mind-blowing sex. An hour later, he broke up with me because apparently "my orgasm face is ugly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 212
You deserved it 9 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody loses their virginity with "incredible, mind-blowing sex". Nobody.

just tell him that it is ok and you'd prefer a bigger penis anyways

Comments

That's why you don't wait 9 months to have sex. YDI. Also, how the hell do you know it's mind blowing?

I actually kindof agree with that. It's not like you were trying to wait for marriage to have sex, so why not have it sooner? I definitely respect you for having your morals and not playing it easy, but 9 months is WAY too long. He broke up with you cause he had to wait that long, and after waiting for so long to have sex with someone you actually do expect it to be *mind blowing*, but it's quite obvious it wasn't as good as he expected. Still, FYL I guess...but you can do alot better.

wrengirl 0

Seriously - it's her first time, and you think that 9 months is too long to be in a relationship before you get to the intercourse? Maybe it was her first boyfriend. Considering that, I think nine months is actually a pretty reasonable length of time to spend getting to know someone before getting down with them. Or maybe I'm just not a *****, who knows?

Good for you. I never said anything along the lines of 'You should've had sex with him the first week you started dating.' Believe it or not, I have pretty high standards for myself..and I believe if you're really serious about someone, you should enforce a 3 month rule. That is, wait 3 months to get intimate with the guy you're dating. Everyone has their own beliefs/opinions/morals but IMO I think making a guy wait longer than 3-4 months to have sex with you is too much..and results in things like this FML happening, where a guy waits and waits for his girlfriend to put out to him and when she finally does, he dumps her cause the sex isn't as amazing as he anticipated. Again, that's just my opinion..and if you think having sex with a guy *before* the 9-month mark is considered being a *****, give me a break.

wrengirl 0

All I'm trying to say is that they were *both* virgins - taking it slow isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would have wanted to wait a little longer than a few months before my first time to make sure I knew the guy - which is apparently a goal she didn't really achieve, if she didn't notice how shallow he was. 3 to 4 months for someone who's been there a time or two and knows what she's getting herself into, sure. Makes sense. But for a first time, I think the longer wait is reasonable.

Layneebby 0

You guys really think 9 months is too long to wait to have sex if you're not going to wait till you get married.? Wow. That's why there are so many pregnant single teen mom's out there. They give it up with in a month, the guy doesn't like them and they end up with a baby. Love waits, even if it isn't till marriage. Have some respect for yourselves.

Hahahahahaha looks like you got played! Gotta give the guy props that is the worst excuse I have ever heard.

dreadillusion 0

You realize the fact he thinks your ****** face is bad means he wasn't a virgin correct? Because in order for it to be bad, he had to have something to compare it to. Which would be the other women he was boning. Likely in those 9 months.

DWdizzy 0

read every comment. and now even im convinced.

haha yeah agreed. my boyfriend looks hilarious when he cums.

what she was saying in the FML is that she had sex for the first time with him, but it wasn't her first time having sex.

um. no. she clearly says "lost our virginity to each other".

Bullshit. Even with a little Asian ****, no girl enjoys being penetrated the first time. Even small dicks stretch a tight ******.

Funny how the people most obsessed with the size of Asian penises are supposedly heterosexual white men.

pedegg 0

1. How do you KNOW it was mind-blowing if it was your first time? You have nothing to compare it to. 2. Being in China doesn't mean she and her boyfriend are both Chinese, racist bastards. 3. He just wanted in your pants, that's a BS reason for a breakup. FHL for having to stick it out for 9 whole months.