By brokedick - 12/12/2011 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, after 5 years of no intimate, sexual contact with a woman, I finally got my chance. Unfortunately, I also discovered that I have full-on erectile dysfunction. I'm 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 375
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you made the effort. keep it up. oh wait a minute...

Comments

Wake him up slowly, if you haven't even masturbated in those 5 yrs, then I'm sorry but u have an increased risk of prostate cancer. Yes, Christians, masturbation stops buildup of rotten cum in the prostate, which is the cause of prostate cancer.

Er, no. Cancer is a buildup of overgrown rogue cells, not of rotten sperm. Sperm could be indirectly responsible if it were carcinogenic (causing other cells in the prostate to mutate and become cancerous), but it isn't, so that's not it either. Even if one or both of these WERE true, sperm is stored in the cauda region of the epididymis, not the prostate. And lastly, at least when functioning properly, males will eject sperm naturally in their sleep ("wet dreams") if they are not ejaculating regularly in their day to day lives, which would make buildup of "rotten sperm" impossible anyway at least to a point. You're actively misinforming people about both cancer AND the male reproductive system. Since I infer from your screen name you lack the latter, and from simple hope that you lack the former, I encourage you to exercise a little more care in checking your information against reliable sources, instead of just blandly trusting friends/the internet. It's a lot harder to verify this kind of information when you lack the experience and/or anatomy involved, so it means you need to check your facts more cautiously.

Djdeandre 1

Poor op. But today's society is too obsessed with sex, people nearly go into a shock coma when I tell them I have been celibate for 8 years. Don't worry to much about it Hun, just let it go slowly and if you really want it, it should happen.

ishtarfire1 0

relax drink some liquor add a porno check ur system them call another girl

Google "your brain on ****." It deals with some interesting things linking ED and the abuse of ****. Hope this helps.