By brokedick - 12/12/2011 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, after 5 years of no intimate, sexual contact with a woman, I finally got my chance. Unfortunately, I also discovered that I have full-on erectile dysfunction. I'm 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 376
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you made the effort. keep it up. oh wait a minute...

Comments

to much of the ole five knuckle shuffle during those 5 years?

jeffreybean 3

If u were EVER able to rub on out in the past five years u DON'T have e.d. u just put too much pressure on yourself to perform and your nerves got the best of you. Just relax next time!

doglady 16

Maybe it was performance anxiety?

monsterofthapuss 3

my advice research it i had the same problem for a long time it''s a mind thing there is so much shit out in this world to help that problem you'll be fine in no time i think i got more honeys when my dick wasn't working right to be honest

wow. i feel really bad for you. but theres hope! im going to try and help you, products like viagra and cialis only treat the SYMPTOMS of the promblem, but not the problem itself. The problem is poor blood circulation, so try some herbal things that wont hurt your dick and keep working even after you stop taking the supplements. Things like Yohimbe bark (but if you have high blood pressure, its recommended you do not use this particular herb) and muira puama, which help the blood flow, and over time actually expand the spongey material in the penis, causing it to grow some. Some herbs you can try are: Yohimbe, Muira Puama, Catuaba, Stinging Nettles, Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, and a few others. these were just the ones i remembered. These herbs will fix the actual problem (poor blood circulation, lack of testosterone, etc,) instead of just temporarily fixing the symptoms.They can either be taken in a pill form, or be boiled into awesome and potent teas. There are even some recipes for great tasting foods, but always consult your docter before taking ANYTHING just as with any type of drug Good luck, and I hope this helped you, or anyone else who reads this comment.

chubby_choco 17

Oh my goodness, OP, I am so sorry. Have you considered that the cause may actually be emotional? Go see a doctor; it'll probably be embarrassing, but it could be the best thing you ever do for your penis.

Lol, I hope it's not because you watch too much ****... but if not, get more healthy and see a doctor. Good luck!

captainburke 5

You were just nervous. Shit happens.