By brokedick - 12/12/2011 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, after 5 years of no intimate, sexual contact with a woman, I finally got my chance. Unfortunately, I also discovered that I have full-on erectile dysfunction. I'm 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 377
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you made the effort. keep it up. oh wait a minute...

Comments

OP, you're 23 I'm sure this isn't lasting. You just need to give it another try or two. You probably just felt pressure to perform and it overwhelmed your "starch." I think you'll be fine.

Often at your age it's nothin to worry about. Probably just pressure/anxiety.

You probably fired off before you guys got started and were done. Or you don't like women.. Or she was ugly and you didn't have the decency to pretend she was someone else to help her self esteem

bro keep both heads up. get the chick that likes e.d. cuz some chick like the challenge. just some huge advice. :)

Anorgasmia is just as bad though (the inability to ******)....& no that wouldn't be a great thing to have, it could lead to sexual frustration &/or priapism (erection lasting longer than 4 hours) which could lead to permanent damage/ED...you probably just have performance anxiety. See your Dr anyways to be sure.

It might have been just from performance anxiety or stress cause u haven't been sexually active for so long especially if u can still get an erection by yourself when masturbating so don't diagnose yourself too soon.

You haven't had sexual contact with women for 5 years and you haven't wanked it at all...That's surprising. What is more surprising however is that you didn't notice that you haven't got a hard for 5 years! It happens to me like...almost every day, eventhough I have a gf. I'm 20 so not much younger than you. Also...it can be that you were just nervous. Did a doctor actually diagnose you with erectile disfunction?

You don't jerk off? Guess your dick is broke. You pissed it off. Yank that ******.

Millman_fml 9

492 people are feminist and believe he shouldn't have sex anyway

bigdaddy93 8

make good frends with ur **** collection it may help