By brokedick - 12/12/2011 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, after 5 years of no intimate, sexual contact with a woman, I finally got my chance. Unfortunately, I also discovered that I have full-on erectile dysfunction. I'm 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 375
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you made the effort. keep it up. oh wait a minute...

Comments

Your difficulty may have been psychological rather than physical. In which case this can be more easily dealt with. You can get good self help books on sexual dysfunction, I would recommend a cbt book. Good luck and try not to worry as this will make it worse if it is related to performance anxiety.

Epikouros 31

Well, I understand he may be angry at his penis, but torture seems a bit radical. Oh wait, you mean the other CBT? Yeah, that makes sense. I would also suggest trying to have oral sex only next time. The would lower the pressure to perform.

Dude if you're 23, and haven't been laid in 5 years. I don't think you're gonna be needing a functioning penis.

Nature's way of saying no hard feelings.

Steve95401 49
Steve95401 49

I wish I knew how to quit you!

sounds like you didn't REALLY want sex with this person, maybe?????

So that implies that you had sex for the last time at 18...

Have you been living under a rock, by any chance? It's sad but far younger people have sex... and at 18, OP would have been considered an adult so technically, there's nothing wrong with it.

KiddNYC1O 20

Do you lack comprehension skills, 59?

Just pondering. Never said anything was wrong with that.

ussr 1
KiddNYC1O 20

Try sex with a male. You being the receiver, of course.

Notice how OP said he hasn't been intimate with a WOMAN for 5 years...he never said anything about gentlemen. So maybe he has been having nice hot sex with men over that 5 year span. So when a women came into the scene his penis was like BITCH NO! xD CHAA CHINNG! ;D

There's a horrible thought. A heterosexual person with homosexual genitals. That wouldn't be a happy situation at all for them!

jobsman99 0

Hard to believe but go online watch some good **** and jack off a few times. The find the gal again put you dick in her mouth and bring the **** back up. Then the rest should cum out ok. Like others have said its in your head.

perdix 29

There's no need to be so hard on yourself. Until about 15 years ago, you'd be shit out of luck as an impotent limp-dick. Now, they call it ED and it's the most treated "disease" in America. You've got your Viagra, your Levitra and your Cialis, and it seems that all TV is paid for by commercials for these. Every school kid can recite that for erections lasting more than 4 hours, you should seek immediate medical attention. Your problem sucks but you are lucky to live in a time where it can be fixed for a few bucks, instead of living in shame for having an inadequate dick.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

$130.00 later haha. I had an older man tell me once, as he was picking up his Viagra, that the people who make these ridiculous prices don't want old people to have sex.