By brokedick - 12/12/2011 06:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, after 5 years of no intimate, sexual contact with a woman, I finally got my chance. Unfortunately, I also discovered that I have full-on erectile dysfunction. I'm 23 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 373
You deserved it 4 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you made the effort. keep it up. oh wait a minute...

Comments

cynide 13

You haven't gotten action since you were 18? -_- don't worry, your just a little... Rusty

You know you spelt cyanide wrong in your name right?

saIty 17

You just got to motivate the little guy to come out and play. Yelling at him or calling him small is never the right answer.

If you really have an erectile dysfunction and it wasn't just because you're nervous, then your life definitely sucks. The only thing that I know that can help you, is viagra. And I've heard that you have to take it one hour beforehand, so say bye to spontaneous sex. But I'm not a doctor, so I should definitely see one if I was you.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Levitra is only $9.00 a pill at Wal-Mart.

Sounds like my X boyfriend. Good luck with that .....

flockz 19

erectile disfunction or unarousal from moderately average looking girlfriend?

I just picture op punching his crouch and mumbling "work damn it!"

27 - That wouldn't happen to be an "Arrested Development" reference, would it? Op - It was probably just nerves, given the significance of the situation since you haven't been able to do anything like that in years. Don't create a self fulfilling prophecy by self-diagnosing after one go. :)

Blacksabbath211 9

I find it hard to believe this guy has not jacked off once in 5 years o.O

fuzzie 0

For the record, Mcdonald's puts stuff in their food so you cant get it up, it is impossible, they do it in my town, trust me, might check fast-food joints in your's? If you ate fast-food that day.

OHISEE, they do that so you can get ashamed of yourself and take her out to a nice dinner at McDonald's and make triple the profit... Smart.

You maybe the dumbest person I have ever seen on the Internet

luckymagruder 4

Seems to me that OP was prolly incarcerated for those 5yrs. Maybe he's used to seein men when he wanks

BehindU 5
swimbro 0

If you don't use it, you lose it.