Thanks mom, you're the best

By prego - 30/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Today, I called my mom into my room to ask her to bring me something. She referred to me as a "lazy fat slug." I'm 38 weeks pregnant and was put on emergency bedrest by my doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 841
You deserved it 4 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom's rude! She definitely shouldn't say that to you!

laurisshnazzy 0

Or her mother could have been at her house because she was placed on bedrest and needs someone to take care of her. Good lord, people.

Comments

liveitlearnit 0

Why does everyone assume the OP lives with her mom? Maybe her mom came over to help, like she should!

the only lazy fat slug is your mom who can't even help her daughter who's on the virge of giving birth

Your still a fat and lazy bitch, because all you can do is complain on a website.. AND, I agree with #22!

DanceRox9008 0

it depends on the measurement of weeks as to how pregnant OP is. the number of weeks pregnant is usually measured from the first day of you last menstrual period (which is not when you become pregnant, you get pregnant approximately 14 days into that cycle-so two weeks) also, 38 weeks from conception is full term, not 36 weeks. Therefore, by these calculations, 40 weeks is actually full term.

vanityinsanity 0

THATS SO MEAN! all these horror stories of being pregnant...it really seems terrifying and unenjoyable lol!

lol awee ! i hope everything goes well !

YouMustBe_Joking 0

YDI for getting pregnant as a teenager. Condoms and birth control, idiot.

katelynmarie 0

She never said she was a pregnant teen. :/

What if she was raped. Also birth control doesn't always work.

Vanee 0

Come to think of it, can slugs actually get pregnant?

She got pissed? Shocker! Move the **** out, but you probably can't, because you're probably a kid just burdening her mother because you're a ****.