Thanks mom, you're the best

By prego - 30/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Today, I called my mom into my room to ask her to bring me something. She referred to me as a "lazy fat slug." I'm 38 weeks pregnant and was put on emergency bedrest by my doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 841
You deserved it 4 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom's rude! She definitely shouldn't say that to you!

laurisshnazzy 0

Or her mother could have been at her house because she was placed on bedrest and needs someone to take care of her. Good lord, people.

Comments

cartering 0

hey 45. How do you know she GOT HERSELF pregnant and that it was HER FAULT? Doesn't rape exist where you live?

Did you ask her to bring you Solo and the wookiee?

Boo hoo hoo. You're still a lazy fat slug. Even worse though, a PREGNANT lazy fat slug. It's really not an excuse, either.

oh, totally. using the medically accepted measurement for pregnancy means she TOTALLY deserves it

#15: it may ahve come from somewhere, and no we don't hear about 'what mom has done' but the site is called 'fmylife' not 'gush about how nice everyone has been'. And when someone is put on emergency bedrest, they usually aren't just left alone. It doesn't mean she's a teenager or living at home.

UsingLogic 0

#2 Yeah, love is a business right? It doesn't matter that she is her mom and she should help her during her pregnancy (if she really loves her). She doesn't owe her daughter anything, and if ever she is nice with her daughter she is just making her a favor. Helping and caring for your family (especially your own kids) is just stupid bullshit. Right? Tell me, did your mommy not give you enough kisses when you were a baby? You were deprived of hugs? You sound like you hate motherly affection, I'm guessing you did not have any and now you are jealous of those who have some.

curryndricegirll 0

It sounds like you were probably milking it. If you were asking for things continuously, then yeah, she can call you lazy. It also sounds like you're a pregnant teenager and she's stuck taking care of you and your baby, so she probably got tired of taking care of you and called you lazy. You can't blame her for being tired.

Even it she's a teen, I don't think teens go around saying, "let's have sex and get preggy" if the girl didn't think of it, the guy would. Because girly's daddy might own a gun :D. And when my mom got preggy for the first time, AFTER MARRAIGE, my grandmother went crazy and moved into her house and started to make food and stuff. So she could be married.

I'm forty and my mom lives with me (she's divorced so she moved out of the house and into mine). When I was pregnant last year my mother said the same thing to me. I do not know why they do that. You are not alone.