Thanks mom, you're the best

By prego - 30/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Today, I called my mom into my room to ask her to bring me something. She referred to me as a "lazy fat slug." I'm 38 weeks pregnant and was put on emergency bedrest by my doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 844
You deserved it 4 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom's rude! She definitely shouldn't say that to you!

laurisshnazzy 0

Or her mother could have been at her house because she was placed on bedrest and needs someone to take care of her. Good lord, people.

Comments

why does everyone assume op is either a teen or just still lives with her mom? anyone (other than me) consider that maybe her mom was over in order to help out or just at her house for a while??

taurusxdee 10

Wow your mom is a bitch and you can't spell emergency. smh.

Rockera360 0

tell me bout it im almost 7 months been on high risk and was suppose to be on bed rest since 3 months but didnt listen much last week got my appendix removed n now i have to b on bed rest knt muv much n well ppl (my mom) forgets to feed me n shower me! n well hubby works out of town :/

Shea234 7

They wouldn't put you on bed rest at 38 weeks they would just induce labor

Are you kidding me? God forbid she actually get a moment to herself, she only spent eighteen or so years raising your ungrateful ass, and now you're free-loading off her whilst you're pregnant too? Get your life sorted and stop being such a whiny twat. Whatever deity is up there is going to have to help this baby of yours turn out to be a decent person, cause from what I'm seeing, you aren't going to be able to do it.

She is 38 WEEKS PREGNANT AND CANNOT MOVE. You try being 9 and a half months pregnant with crazy hormones, then do everything for yourself.

renegadebaker 0

No, full-term is 37 weeks based on lung development, and being put on emergency bedrest is normal regardless of how far along you are. I just had a baby in August, and my OB put me on bedrest 2 weeks prior to being induced at 39 weeks. Complications happen, learn the facts or have a baby before you start making assumptions like that.

renegadebaker 0

99% of the people commenting here are either uneducated dickwads or hateful *****. For those of you giving OP the benefit of the doubt, thank you, because I've been 38 weeks pregnant on bedrest. NO the doctor will not automatically induce, you stupid pieces of shit, unless the baby is in fetal distress. All of you talking shit when you know nothing about pregnancy, go **** yourselves, because God forbid you breed more insensitive, ignorant little ***** like yourselves.