Sentenced

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Orlando

Today, I realized I can't wait until my daughter moves out the house when she is 18. She's eight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 252
You deserved it 29 274

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Calm down, she's just 8. Once she does move out you'll probably wish she was back. Let's hope she doesn't see her about this FML when she IS 18.

Cherish the moments you have with her when she gets older she could want nothing to do with you

Comments

Aussie888 3

I feel sorry for your daughter.

olpally 32

A little harsh there op. She's only 8.

This gets posted.. Such a waste XD obviously it's a troll with nothing better to post

i know she is driving u crazy but that's part of being a kid , plz don't ruin your chance to be her friend with her.. its your daughter don't be mean because someday you will gonna miss spending time with her if you don't appreciate this moment

imagineapc 11

That's the problem with too many parents today, they want to be their kids friend. No. Be their ******* parent. Discipline them when they do something wrong. You can't raise someone to be a decent adult if they never have any consequences to face. ****.

well seems i didn't write correctly i meant when she is 18 and about to move out .... thats when she needs to be her friend.... yes about being parent i agree... bt being friend i meant later on when she is 18..

Well, you have a loooong way to go. When she's turn 18 and move out, you going to wish she never did.

Well... She's only 8 years old. Yeah kids can drive you crazy but one day when she's enough and you wanna spend time with her. Most likely you'll wish she was young again.

OP, stop being such a selfish arsehole and enjoy the time with your daughter, you're very lucky, people like myself would kill to have what you have got.

FYL? I'd say **** your daughter's life if you can't wait to be rid of her. Every parent have their moment of frustration with their kids when they'd like to toss them out the window, but that you actually are looking forward for her to go is just sad. If your kid is impossible, maybe you should start working on her education a bit more instead of dreaming of the day she'll be out of your hands.

Sometimes I wonder how some people became parents..

Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much our there's alcohol involved...

TheDrifter 23

Insert tab 'A' into slot 'B'. Repeat as necessary. Any other questions?

I hope my parents never had thoughts like this when I was 8. I'm with #24. FY daughter's life, OP.