Sentenced

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Orlando

Today, I realized I can't wait until my daughter moves out the house when she is 18. She's eight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 250
You deserved it 29 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Calm down, she's just 8. Once she does move out you'll probably wish she was back. Let's hope she doesn't see her about this FML when she IS 18.

Cherish the moments you have with her when she gets older she could want nothing to do with you

Comments

I mean oh my gosh, you raised her so it must be your fault she is an annoyance? Love and cherish.the fruit of your ovaries.

You must have been a teenage mom hahaha suffer

llnursingll 10

I have two girls 7 & 8 and they are my everything. I hate the fact that they are growing up :'( I don't understand this. More explanation is needed. Does your daughter have her father present in her life and is she daddy's little girl? Do you actually envy your daughter?

maigan332 14

Wow I can never imagine feeling that way about my kids...

jsc9306 14

You need to take parenting or anger management classes... Yikes!

KayleeFrye 39

You do realize that fewer people move out at 18 now, right? So unless you're cruel enough to kick her out, I wouldn't count on it!

pwnman 33

Trust me, you don't like her now, but you sure will in 10 years.

With a parent that says something like that, I wouldn't be surprised if she was counting down the days herself.

Heartless bitch wtf some people can't even have children!

Anditsgone 5

If you think so... I would say the life of you daughter sucks not yours... you deserve it