Say Anything 2: Electric Boogaloo

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 06:00

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. He then told me that he will love me forever, wait for me and will follow me to the ends of the earth. Apparently, that means standing outside my door and calling my house phone every five minutes. It's been 3 hours straight now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 214
You deserved it 8 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

badbe 0

he loves you and you're being a total filth and not calling him and talking to straighten things out

They broke up, she doesn't have to do anything. If he still loves her, he wouldn't be harassing her. If it was me, I'd throw a brick at him from out my window.

#1 you don't know why the OP broke up with him, so you can't judge her.

badbe 0

L profound. I said call him and sort things out not to go back to him, get things sorted out so he knows his place. Wouldn't expect you to think a step ahead though

what ever happened to playing love songs from the front yard. I'd drop my pants for that.

Bees_fml 0

Two children fighting. OP, why don't you get over it and accept his behavior? After all, you expect him to roll over and accept yours! Seriously, go outside and talk through your problems like two adults. The decision to go out was mutual; the decision to part ways should be too (if possible). It sounds like you didn't even make an effort. FYL. FHL. And YDI.

27 your a funny man and then 48 on the other Hand stop talking

c8750 2

48, usually in a break up it's not mutual. Although we don't know why OP broke up with her bf, it's safe to assume she's no longer into him & he's infatuated with her

Bees_fml 0

My point is, it should be mutual. No longer being "into" the other person is no adult reason for a breakup. Unless there's something like abuse going on, unilateral breakups are disrespectful and immature. And yes, I realize my outlook on this is atypical (just like any other form of consideration/respect).

really the split has to be mutual...wtf?!?! when has any break up ever been mutual? what are u smoking over there?

#98, you said "it should be mutual. No longer being 'into' the other person is no adult reason for a breakup." So you're saying that even if someone no longer loves, cares, or is attracted to another person they should stay with them because no longer being "into" them is immature? I think it takes a lot of guts and self-knowledge to know when the person you're with isn't the right person for you. In fact, to stick around just because seems like a really immature reason to stay with someone. It's not fair to the other person to deprive them of the opportunity to find someone better suited for them or even the ability to enjoy single life or travel on the path of self-discovery.

OP if it bothers you that much & you know for sure you don't want him back call the police & tell them he's stalking &/or harassing you. they can issue him a CTW (Criminal Trespass Warrant) & if he breaks it he'll spend a night in jail. Then you can file a Restraining or Protective Order. The End.

104 .. your kidding right really are you all that shallow that you don't get it ok here you go what 98 meant/ or what I got from it is this if you split you should both talk it out see if both can agree and if not what else is there to do leave but that should be the last thing you do. I swear ppl are just too shallow these days and only think about them self ....

110, explain to me how #104 is shallow? And please explain in ENGLISH.

Bees_fml 0

110 gets what I was saying. I wasn't saying don't break up. I was saying don't dump. It's arrogant to assume your self-knowledge (no matter how accurate) is all that matters in continuing or ending a relationship once founded on mutual attraction/respect.

I don't know about you bees, but I always thought that to dump = to break up.

Bees_fml 0
franwins0827 7

Clearly, Bees is a creepy stalker.

no what you do is run outside with open arms then when he has his arms open kick him as hard as you can in the nuts :D

why would you throw a shotgun at someone? sounds very irrational.

rofl! I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's romantic. but then again, I'm a guy and I'm not sure I get a say.

robc32ca 4

you may need to get a restraining order

now a shotgun in this comment makes sense.

jjhawkings 0

and by the way, shotgun is one word, lol

That's a bit hasty for a restraining order. if the guy carries on over a few days however, with the girl making her point clear, then a restraining order is in order

Kurg 0

Hopefully he gets tired and falls asleep. Then dump him in the middle of nowhere.

if you broke up with him for the right reasons then it should be fine. Simply just pull out the telephone chord/line.

That'll stop him from standing outside of her house.

Sun_Kissed18 25

No but ignoring him might. He eventually has to eat and stuff. Unless he makes a little camp outside... THEN you may need to call the cops

or just lift the phone off the receiver so he just gets the "busy" tone

that way when he breaks in she can burn the phone and use it to send smoke signals for help!!

when does ignoring stuff ever works it's the cowards way. she has been ignoring him for the past 3 hours and that did nothing. pick up the phone and say listen we broke up and the way you are acting just confirms that was a good call. you have 10 min to leave before I get the police.

Flammin8 0

a bb gun would be great! none-lethal, and you get to watch him dance around for an evening of entertainment.

"Then it should be fine"? What's "fine" about creepy stalker ex on the front yard? If she broke up for the right reasons, a good ol' shotgunnin' is due.

SomePinkTape 0

that's what you get for breaking his heart!

RedPillSucks 31

What do you get when you fall in love? A guy with a pin to burst your bubble That's what you get for all your trouble I'll never fall in love again

Give him a day. If he's still psycho, tell him to go away or you'll call the police. If he doesn't go away, call the police. Trust me, you don't want a stalker ex boyfriend. You need to make that clear to him.

killabee 0

A day is an awful long time to be harrassed and stuck in your house. Being generous, I would've called the police after an hour.

pinky94 5

Haha been through that.. Not wanting to do it again

badbe 0

Waow. My comment got moderated.

find some other chic to give him attention that's the best way to make him go away