Say Anything 2: Electric Boogaloo

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 06:00

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. He then told me that he will love me forever, wait for me and will follow me to the ends of the earth. Apparently, that means standing outside my door and calling my house phone every five minutes. It's been 3 hours straight now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 214
You deserved it 8 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

supermegan 0

you should probably unplug your phone...

Restraining order. Block his number. Tell him he's pathetic as well.

Two words. Paintball Marker. I bet he'd be feeling it the next day, just don't aim high unless you want to put an eye out too.

smokeymcpottt 3

That wouldn't have happened if you had middle eastern parents. My ex once parked outside my house for hours...until my dad ran down with a cane in his hand. Never saw him since.

It would be worse if she had redneck parents. The entire inbred family would have loaded shotguns, and their hunting dogs chasing down the stalker stating how it's the uncle's turn to have a chance with Ms. OP. Actually, I don't think it matters what race or stereotype her parents are; if they are concerned or irritated by the ex, then I'm sure they will take care of it. Maybe OP doesn't even live with her parents. It's not clear.

middle eastners are more passionate and tend to take matters more personally. trust me I lived in both worlds.

award for the most ill-legit statement I've witnessed this week goes to you #173

Call cops. Get restraining order. They give you a hard time, tell them you fear for your safety and will defend yourself if he continues what he's doing. That way, if the cops don't do anything, they had fair warning and any violent action you or your friends/family take against him can't be prosecuted.

ugh. I had a simillar pain-in-the-ass ex...cut his gap year trip short and turned up on my doorstep. Wouldn't leave for hours and tried to get his stuff into my house, all the while constantly calling and texting. It went on for WEEKS...good luck.