Say Anything 2: Electric Boogaloo

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 06:00

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. He then told me that he will love me forever, wait for me and will follow me to the ends of the earth. Apparently, that means standing outside my door and calling my house phone every five minutes. It's been 3 hours straight now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 214
You deserved it 8 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

franwins0827 7

TO EVERYONE WHO THINGS "TALKING IT OUT RATIONALLY" IS THE ANSWER: Sorry, no, I tried for almost a year to resolve things "rationally" with someone I was in a long-term relationship with, and it simply resulted in him continuing to insist we would "be together" and ultimately with him coming to my house in the middle of the night trying to get me to come out and talk to him and smashing a window. I called the police and filed for a restraining order the next day. OP, if he is still harassing you, call the police, and get a restraining order.

shoot him wit a paintball gun he will leave

I hope u live in a state that has added criminal stalking laws...I've dealt with that & even the police make it difficult for u to file a complaint w/them; that is, until u have a lot of info & incidents called in to them prior to seeking protection from nuts demonstrating psycho behavior that scares u. In the mean time, u have no way to be sure that u won't get hurt & have to live w/the annoyance...hope ur not a single woman living alone!!

Rootbeerbum 15

Pooor guy my ass, can u say obsess much, psycho

Okay, surprising as it may be, a friend of mine told me about this FML and that's why im commenting. If it's not too intrusive, is the boy's name Ben? >.> If so, You go girl :) If not, sorry for you're time.

Iciac 0

I know someone who had quite a few bad experiences with a Ben. Where are you from?

Pinkskullsblackb 0

Dont u see that he loves u?!?!?

You just broke up with the poor guy, give him chance to take it in. 3 hours ffs...

call the cops to take him off your property not that hard.