Say Anything 2: Electric Boogaloo

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 06:00

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. He then told me that he will love me forever, wait for me and will follow me to the ends of the earth. Apparently, that means standing outside my door and calling my house phone every five minutes. It's been 3 hours straight now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 214
You deserved it 8 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hahahahahahahaha XD sucks to suck. but seriously, u should just answer the phone and do the thing that the little boy in home alone does when the creepers r outside his house. =)

I would call the cops. Three hours is a little excessive and I would have called after 45 minutes to an hour. For those who say a breakup can or can't be mutual, it can be both. My last ex and I broke up because we realized it wasn't working out and we were better off not together. However, the guy before him broke up with me out of nowhere (I seriously did not see it coming), and although I initially asked him not to leave, I realized it was for the best and accepted it.

#103, he wants all the perks of being a boyfriend without any of the limitations, i.e. he wants to be able to get attention and/or affection from other girls without any commitment to you. If he fools around with another girl and you get mad, he can just say "hey, you're not my girlfriend, I can do whatever I want" and feel as though he has done nothing wrong. And technically he hasn't...if you're not together it's not really cheating.

This is why you DON'T DATE EMOS!! They're clingy, codependent, and spineless, whiny losers who pass off their annoying cries for attention as affection. Now you know! :)

darknessnight19 0

phone: ring ring u: uhh hello? him: i'm waiting u: *taking a knife and goes outside* him: oh you came back for..... what r u doing u: ahahahahahah! u *go inside* phone: ring ring him: i'm not dead yet! and i'm still waiting

your pretty lucky, not many people would love someone so much after they broke up that they would stand outside the house and try to get he/she back.

Just give him some time, OP. That or a restraining order.

thisgirl2u 9

This reminds me of a song *ahem* Baby, please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here. I don't know If you feel the way I do If you leave then I'm gonna find you. 0.o Baby please don't Go Oooh no Now this song will be stuck in my head all day. :/ Thanks alot OP