Say Anything 2: Electric Boogaloo

By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 06:00

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. He then told me that he will love me forever, wait for me and will follow me to the ends of the earth. Apparently, that means standing outside my door and calling my house phone every five minutes. It's been 3 hours straight now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 214
You deserved it 8 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Atishuh 0

He obviously still is in love with / loves you. If you let a guy like that go, you're stupid. Guys like that are hard to come by. I have a romantic boyfriend, but I don't get to see him. You were lucky you even had a boyfriend, AND very lucky you had one that truly loves you and doesn't walk away easily. So know what OP? FHL AND YRFDI; YOU REALLY ******* DESERVE IT.

it's a fine line between romantic and obsessive, clingy stalker. this guy crossed it, which is probably why she broke up with him in the first place. if you're in to codependence, good for you, but mental illness isn't for everyone.

53: how's that Stockholm syndrome working for you?

Wow, you have no idea what their relationship was like. He may think he 'loves' her, but it honestly sounds like infatuation and he seems obsessive. How is she stupid for breaking up with someone she doesn't want to be with? And what the hell did you mean by 'You were lucky you even had a boyfriend'? Having a boyfriend isn't the most important thing in the world.. Also, you have no idea if he "truly' loved her, you have no idea about anything to do with their relationship. Stop making assumptions. And him not walking away easily? What he did is immature, clingy, and so creepy. Standing outside of her house is not an act of love, it's an act of not being able to accept reality and is honestly disturbing. I can't believe you think that's what love is..

LauraElaineC 0

Twilight happened. Now people think stalking is love.

138 beat me to it. Codependence isn't love. Possessiveness isn't love. And most of all, FFS people, EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION IS NOT LOVE.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

He is um.. probably just in shock or.. inlove. Give him time to get over you.

bakedlikeapotato 0
ayejent 0

Hey , I'm Andy :) I'm definitely not Arab , but was raised in Dubai , currently in Toronto. I have passion for performing arts too, anyhow I wanna keep it short n simple; you're cute :) tata!

I like the idea that he wants to leave but his keys are in your house still. Or maybe his jacket is caught in the front door and if you would just open it he would be glad to leave. Maybe he cut his foot on a piece of his broken heart that was lying on the floor and can't walk anymore.

I just want to know what OP's boyfriend did, I can't really make an accurate judgment unless I know the whole story.

if you live in the usa OP you only need to know three words to solve your problem; BOOM head shot

Isnt he suppose to fight for the relationship or whatever? pop-culture hypocrisy.

meganasoarus 0

boo hoo hoo. you have a guy that thinks he loves you. you're an idiot. just go out there yourself and confront him. when has he ever given any reason for you to be afraid of him? you're just a whiney little bitch.