Nothing better to do

By Anonymous - 28/03/2012 06:57 - United States

Today, I spent 3 hours trying to read my dog's mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 162
You deserved it 40 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

"Why is my master looking at m-SQUIRRAL!!!!!"

missyj0 12

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Good to know you're pursuing your intellectual equal

You need to get some friends and a bf or gf!

cierraashlee 5

Congrats, really. Dogs have souls and emotions just like humans. Most people taking them for granite when they are one of the most loving and forgiving things on the planet. You could really learn something from your dog and so could every other person who made fun of you for saying that.

Lizzy500 16

I've never mistaken emotions or dogs for igneous rocks.

People take dogs for granite? Hmm, that ones new to me... I thought they just took them for granted.

vintagemeow 6

Know what else you can take for 'granite'? A chunk of igneous rock.

cierraashlee 5

For example, all the people calling you an idiot. They don't even know you but they have do much anger inside of them that they like to find "stupid" people of fml to insult to attempt to let their anger out and make themselves feel better about their own lives that they aren't happy with.

Well, atrocious grammer not withstanding: The run-on sentence is great... I believe you meant to say "too much anger" not "do much anger"... And you have the guts to call others stupid? "Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and erase all doubt." -- Think that over.

Estapc 3

I think your "witty" attempt to correct his English only made you that much more of an epic failure. Try the word "grammar", it will work better then "grammer". Thank you.

#103, I sit here eating humble pie. In my attempt to correct someone, I made an error. Thank you for pointing that out.

muffinXmonster 12

The force is not strong with this one.