Good boy

By fall3nrain - 11/09/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, I was trying to keep myself occupied due to my recent breakup. I was reading this book someone gave me about animal communication, so after a while, I figured I'd give it a shot. Then it dawned on me; I'm single, at home on a Friday night, and I'm trying to talk to my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 797
You deserved it 7 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zee209 0

Who cares? Do you really HAVE to be out doing something on a Friday night? Stop whining and grow up.

HumansSuck 0

It's okay, my cousin's the same way. You'll find someone.

Comments

HumansSuck 0

It's okay, my cousin's the same way. You'll find someone.

maxv_15 0

you're at home alone on a friday night? BOOOHOOOO. that's what hobbies are for. your life must suck for many other reasons if you think it is an FML to spend a night at home with your dog.

I don't see the problem. Friday night is just like any other night of the week, except some people don't have to work the next day. Cheer up and stop thinking that being in a relationship makes you cool, or that not being so makes you a loser. There are so many other things more important to think about.

inconvienentgurl 0

exactly how is this an fml? YDI for not getting ur butt out there n finding some1 else if thats the case! if ur wanting simpathy then dont paste ur "wanna be sob story" on fml.com ...waste of time to pity you cause u wont go out n find a man. Harshly put? Maybe. True and Reality? Damnnnn Right!!

grumpyoldtroll 0

I agree with #64! Besides, I thought this was pretty cute and fun, so for me this wouldn't be an FML. I'd post this on MLIA or something =)

fmlfmlfml15 0

I don't mind people saying first, but at least check to make sure you are first after you post so you won't look dumb.....like now.

Ouch. Sorry...but if it helps, I'd be doing the exact same thing. If I didn't hate my mother's dogs.

at least you aren't the cat lady..... *cringe*

fmlfmlfml15 0

.............and now you are writing about this on Fmylife.com

playfuldesk 0

I hate dogs. FYL for dealing with the retarded, stinking beast.

#20: So what you're saying is that just because you're allergic to cats dogs are superior? I mean don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but not nearly as much as I like cats.

yup, in my universe, dogs are superior. and my universe is the only universe that i care about.

#23: If your universe is the only one you care about why are you on this site posting comments to comments or even posting comments? Why do you interact with others if you do not care about anything not in your universe? And besides, this isn't your universe.

wow nathan. way to make a big deal out of nothing. just let it go, jesus. what i was TRYING to say was that everyone has their preferences and it doesn't really matter.

Jeez, don't get so worked up. I'm sure Casualt was just joking.

Jeez, don't get so worked up. I'm sure Casualt was just joking.

today, i met a girl. we really hit it off nice and before i know it, were having sex. it was going really well until she just starts barking at me. fml

"...At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone There comes a time in everyone's life When all you can see are the years passing by And I have made up my mind that those days are gone I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't Stopped to fill up on my way out of town I've loved like I should but lived like I shouldn't I had to lose everything to find out Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road I'm movin' on..."

"Peel me off this velcro seat and get me moving I sure as hell can't do it by myself I'm feeling like a dog in heat Barred indoors from the summer street I locked the door to my own cell And I lost the key Bite my lip and close my eyes Take me away to paradise I'm so damn bored I'm going blind! And I smell like shit..." sorry, i just like the band and song and thought it applied to this FML :)

#14 have you ever made up ur own lyrics?

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

btw, very creative idea -replying with lyrics- but just as #17 said, you should make your own song for once. (: hehe

"Keep yourself in 6 degrees no one ever comforts me why should they bother When I'm alone and I'm so damn bored I am so bored" It's written by a woman, so it's more relevant, plus it's a good song. So I WIN! ;P

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

lmfao! i love this one. (: did it work? (; i've always wanted to talk to my dog. ;D