MILF Manor

By daughter - 18/09/2012 04:25 - Sweden - Vårgårda

Today, I found out that, for over three years, my boyfriend has solely been dating me to get closer to my mom. Apparently, "she's a total MILF." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 771
You deserved it 2 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those are some ulterior motives from hell. I think this is one of the rare times to say "dump him" and be right.

Hopefully over time you'll grow up to look just like her, and then you'll be the MILF.

Comments

Those are some ulterior motives from hell. I think this is one of the rare times to say "dump him" and be right.

hopefully her mother does not have and interest in being a cougar...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say OP already has.

Boygenius50 8

Guys, you're being too hard on the poor guy. She's a TOTAL MILF!

You think after 3 years he would give up, either that or he needs to seriously step his game up.

What an asshole... I wonder what the mother thinks of this.

Hopefully over time you'll grow up to look just like her, and then you'll be the MILF.

I'm with number 4, tell him you'll grow up to look like her!

Who's to say that op doesn't look like some demon-spawn and it's very apparent to the bf that she isn't going to be a "total MILF"

challan 19

My mom is totally a milf too, Op. Just shows how hot we're going to be in the future.

No. It's a reflection of what you COULD look like in the future. It wont happen just because... There's this thing called "taking care of yourself" that plays a big part.

MorganBrown 8

You're right, it does reflect onto you.

iXTMAstro 6

14 not necessarily, according to HGH, you blame your parents for how you look or how you are. You can thank biology. But keeping your body in homeostasis is a factor, but if your parents have a high motabolism, then you will too. So most of what you are going going to look like in the future not easy to change. Hell, I saw a picture of my great grandpa as a boy and he looks like as if I had a twin. Same with my grandpa and father

Well,it's not always easy having a beautiful body,and it's definitely not easy keeping it! I'm so sorry to hear that op! If your mom is a milf, I hope you grow in to one as well. As for you # 7 I believe what you say is very true,because you yourself are attractive. The trick is girls and guys,to be just as beautiful on the inside as on the out,if not more so. :-)

What the he'll is wrong with you people? I gave a person a complement and get thumbed down. That means to me that some of you deep down are VERY shallow and shamless self-centered people. The world needs less of these people!

Mjfalcon 8

55, what you are forgetting is that this is the Internet. In the Internet arrogance, the inability to argue, Trolling, and being a total jackass is a sign of complete badassery. Post at your own risk. You have been warned.

That's all well and good. My mother is also a milf. But I'm adopted. So perhaps I'll be ugly.

7, you do realise that you've just said 'my mum is totally a Mum I'd Like to ****'..?

challan 19

38- thank you very much! 74- no, I used milf as a word not as an acronym, but I know what you're trying to say. People tell me every day that my mom is one... In fact my grandmother has been called a Gilf. No, you can not have their numbers.

Does he not understand that you are going to end up looking at least somewhat like her, and will keep your looks for longer?

You do know what MILF means right it's not a mother you would like to date.

You have a point 80, but I'm hoping if he has spent three years on this "mission" that he would have something a little more long-term planned.

perdix 29

You could end up with a hot step-dad ;) Eventually, your mom will age and he'll finally settle for you.

perdix 29

Three years?!?! If he's not nailing her by now, it ain't ever gonna happen. Unless he gets some sort of pleasure from being with you, he's totally wasting his time.

Perdix, do you have multiple personality disorder by chance?

I don't understand how someone could spend so much time using someone else to get to their mother... That is just strange considering OP is bound to have some traits like her mom and will look a lot like her when she gets older. I say dump the douchebag you could do better than someone that just wants you for your mom.

Not necessarily. OP could look like her father. In any case though, her boyfriend doesn't justify the amount of carbondioxide he releases into the atmosphere by breathing.

dmblonde 13

It's times like these I'm glad my mom isn't hot.