By peanuts - 03/07/2010 04:04 - United States

Today, my dog is mad at me due to the fact that earlier in the day I ate 2 peanut butter cookies. Apparently, they were his dog treats. I had no idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 188
You deserved it 36 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I've seen dog treats disguised as human cookies with sprinkles and whatnots! You could probably trick someone if they didn't smell bad.

u just ate a dead pussy, dog, or horse carcass. they use dead pets in dog and cat food. he dead animals you see on the side of the road, thats where they end up in pet food for the protein.

Football_5tar_JR 0

OH-EHM-GEE you ATE a DOG treat?! quick call the paramedics! She's going into shock! Not an FML.

TurboTalon 0

You deserve it for having a dog as a best friend.

How is this a FML? You ate a dog treat, get over it.

YDI fo actually eating those without realizing it's for dogs and I hope ur dog kicked u out the house and made u sleep outside

Shutupmeg 0

dogs don't get mad at people, they don't hold onto emotions, since they don't have any to start with.

dudeitsdanny 9

^^^^ I hope you're trolling. OP- Wasn't the box a dead giveaway? Or do you keep his treats in a cookie jar so he feels special, even though he probably can't tell? Most boxes I've seen have something that makes it obvious. But I guess now you'll have a shiny coat and stronger teeth.

dudeitsdanny 9

Forgot to add... Who told the dog you were eating his treats? That's the only hweird part to me. Smart dog?

I agree with OP's dog, except I'd take it a step furthe ad say dog treats are probably better tasting than peanutbutter cookies. IMO, worst cookie ever

and people don't be dull, he's trying to relay te fact that his dog saw him eating a dry crunchy cookie, which made the same sound its treats made when it ate them, so it rally was a cookie, the dog just THOUGHT it was one of its treats. FOR SERIOUS, learn to literacy!!!! (unless they were home made dog treats, or store bought dog teats stored either in cookie packaging or a box that would suggest to the OP that they were human cookies)

tsc32 2

That selfish birch of a dog wouldn't let you have some chow time to yourself? **** that dog.

tsc32 2

^ bitch* iPhone just ruined the awesome effect of my text :(

bubbarific 0

in Soviet Russia, dogs treat you!

dudeitsdanny 9

69- For serious? Learn to literacy? 1. Literacy is not a verb. 2. For serious isn't really correct. 3. No, that's not what the FML says. Read it again, you absolute idiot, then talk about literacy. 4. I also hope you're a troll.

tweetbaby14 18

OP if you really just made an fml about your dog being mad I'm going to assume you have no friends or social life. it's a damn animal boo hoo you can't pet or play with it for a day.

pingpongpickle 8

so ..your dog told you they were his treats?

azhein 0

I don't thing dogs get mad and if they do they forget about pretty fast

are you ******* insane?! did the dog TELL you he was mad or something?

Animals do have feelings. BTW. A dog being mad isn't the same as a human being mad. When a dog is mad he will usually shy away from you and hide or openly express it by growling. Duh.

Uh huh, I take it #6 reads tabloid magazines?Oh, and OP, this is the reason that it is illegal to skip school too many times, especially kindergarten

OP reminds me of shaggy, he loves his scooby snacks :P

81 your so cool trying to proove people wrong with your perfect English like seriously Boone gives a flying **** if there English is 100% correct and I believe 69 was right.

dudeitsdanny 9

Mine isn't perfect either, but if you're gonna preach about literacy, be literate. "Our children's literacy are falling."

caitlynnbby 0

I tried a dog cookie at Petco that looked like a human cookie, and it was pretty good. Lol. You can hardly taste the difference.

ur dog was mad at u for eating his cookies?..... that dog needs to chill the hell out

x3molover 0

hehe it's ok (: I still understood (I get te same thing all the time with my iPhone)

YANKSFAN4EVER 0

Hey we got a smart one here everyone!!! LOL XD

starberries 0

I am going to use the phrase "learn to literacy!!!!" as often as possible.

supermon99 0

ydi for stealing the dogs food. Fatass.

i_needa_username 17

Well it's better than being a jackass, #4

usually animal foods and treats have a distinct smell. either you can't smell for shit or you must've been horkin down doggie treats without chewing....were they in a labrled bag? how do you not know? lmao it wasn't like 'mom decided to put dog treats in our cookie jar.' lol

agreed with 7. dog treats are also really dry... I don't know how you couldn't notice

Well, homemade dog treats don't really look that different from regular cookies. And they just use normal ingredients found in pretty much every kitchen, so they don't smell or taste much different either. I can see how OP would make the mistake. My question is, why are they just eating random cookies that someone left out? Didn't they consider that they might actually BELONG to someone?

Iunno, man, I used to have hamsters and there was this one brand of treats that was delicious. I mean, I ate them. They were cheese-flavored yogurt treats and man, they were good. I'd give one to the hammy and pop one myself. I convinced my dad and grandma to try one too, and they even agreed.

lol you deserved it, I'd be mad at you too if you ate my cookies

How the hell would you know if the dog was mad at you?

jeragonm 15

How would the dog know that you are its treats?

how the hell do u NOT notice ur eating a dog treat man!?!? smooth move lol.and tell ur dog I feel srry u ate his treats

redcheckers1011 1