No thanks

By SadIndianLife - 15/11/2015 21:00 - India - Delhi

Today, my girlfriend's mother is more into me than she is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 463
You deserved it 2 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It would seem that in this case Stacy's mom doesn't have it going on.

Comments

Somehow I can understand, seeing the OP is from India...

NotGabe 28

Arranged marriages still occur in India. OP may have a high career, and what mother doesn't want security for her daughter? Just a thought.

JHamm2121 15

How is it creepy?? You shouldn't be so judgmental.

It would seem that in this case Stacy's mom doesn't have it going on.

take it as a compliment maybe she wants you to father her daughter's children or one more for her

Unwanted sexual attention is not a compliment. It's creepy and it's uncomfortable. No one should be subjected to it. The girlfriend's mom needs to learn boundaries.

I don't think its sexual attraction OP's girlfriends mom feels towards OP. It's probably more of affection, some Indian moms can be like that.

JHamm2121 15

Needs to learn boundaries?? Why because she likes OP?? You're a ******* idiot.

67—I, and many other commenters, took OP's meaning as the girlfriend's mom is sexually into him. If that is the case, mom does indeed need to learn boundaries. Propositioning your daughter's boyfriend is inappropriate. However, if it is a case (as some have pointed out), that the girlfriend's mom likes OP as a partner for her daughter, but the daughter's not too sure, then that is different. I am not Indian, but I am somewhat familiar with Indian culture (especially as related to marriage). That doesn't mean I think anyone should be pressured or forced into a relationship/marriage (by their parents, cultural obligations or any other person/reason). If the girlfriend is not interested in marriage or a relationship with OP, then mom needs to learn boundaries and back off. I'm not sure how believing that the people involved in the relationship make their own decisions about said relationship makes me a ******* idiot. The bigger idiocy would be calling someone names simply because they have a different point of view than you—especially when you seem to deeply misunderstand the original point.

Id be hittin the mom !! Super experienced.

JHamm2121 15

I agree completely. Try to get a little mother daughter action happening. It's not just in fairytales.

Beta why are you dating you need to get into iit don't talk about this anymore

I think you could use a sugar mama, my good man.