Medication shutdown

By Anonymous - 29/09/2011 09:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that due to my anti-depressants, I can no longer orgasm. At. All. Which depresses me more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 905
You deserved it 4 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Exercise and orgasms>antidepressants in a lot of cases

Comments

scottgeo 0

Life is cruel like that. I heard that there meds that you can get to increase sex drive and your ability to ******.

mona_is_here 10

#47 has got a point. Judging from my own experience, when one is seriosuly depressed, they have no libido at all or a very weak one.

don't trust synthetic drugs they're the worst! just exercise, find a hobby, try cannabis? just a thought :)

I've never used it, but from what I've heard, cannabis only makes the emotions you have stronger. So when you're happy, the world will become all shiny happy and great, but if you feel depressed...

Petunia888 13

68, you have a point. I can say from experience that the state of mind you are in when you consume it is relevant. Cannabis is more effective when you are in a decent mood to begin with. Otherwise, you're just kind of sleepy and mellow, or you may just end up wasting it.

miZscrZee 0

Why u taking it if ur still getting laid? Hm.

Oh CUM on you can live without ****** can't you?

juturnaamo 29

My x used one with that side effect. It barely reversed when he finally stopped. Maybe you should switch it out soon.

mew09 0

That sucks! Def get your doctor to change it.

I feel like anyone taking that might literally explode. That, would be really messy.