Medication shutdown

By Anonymous - 29/09/2011 09:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that due to my anti-depressants, I can no longer orgasm. At. All. Which depresses me more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 905
You deserved it 4 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Exercise and orgasms>antidepressants in a lot of cases

Comments

maui3 0

Maybe you should try and figure out what is making you depressed and fix that. Then you won't have to take something that the side effects make you depressed, ya know what I'm saying?

It's not that simple. Depression can also be caused by chemical imbalances in the brain, which incidentally can require medication to fix. It's not just a case of positive thinking.

briaa23 4

your lifes sux dude. i'd be pissed if i couldn't have an orgasim

But, I all honesty, I had postpartum depression after having my daughter. I was sitting at home and feeling sorry for myself a lot. The best thing I did for myself was to get up and start doing things. I invited people over, I started working out again, I cleaned around the house, just to keep my mind off of feeling sorry for myself. Now, I'm doing a lot better, and I have no need to take any depression medications.

iPhone fail, it was supposed to go in a different box.

You should definitely talk to your doctor about it, there are a lot of different anti-depressants and there'll be something out there that can help you. I had this problem with the first pills I was on, it can be incredibly infuriating and it's the kind of side effect you shouldn't have to put up with. Best of luck with your issues :)

Go on a different type there's lots out there. Hope things get better :)

Wow. ******'s are fun! Yay! Sorry about your inability.

marpay 11

It will make peanut butter ice cream or Popsicles.