Medication shutdown

By Anonymous - 29/09/2011 09:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that due to my anti-depressants, I can no longer orgasm. At. All. Which depresses me more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 905
You deserved it 4 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Exercise and orgasms>antidepressants in a lot of cases

Comments

That´s a well known side effect. Didn´t ur doctor tell u about that?

BelleMorte1986 2

Im in the same boat...gotta love Zoloft :-/.

I just love all these teenaged Internet doctors posting medical advice on here.

juturnaamo 29

Lol I'm always amazed at how much more people with nothing past high school know than actual psychiatrists. Just heard someone say PTSD is fake the other day. ADHD too. I just need to stop eating fruit loops.

Glitterhinoceros 14

Well... I liked the peanut butter part

Igor_g5 0

So don't take anti-depressants.

visage 0

Celexa used to do that to me. Drive was thru the roof, but finishing rarely happened!

shrdlu 28

TALK TO YOUR PSYCHIATRIST ABOUT THIS! He/she has probably dealt with this before. The exact same thing happened to me for a while but things did get back to normal. (Either a change of meds or just waiting a few weeks for my body to get used to them, I forget which.) Been there myself.

I had the same problem with citalopram - it also made me sleep 14 hours a day and did very little to help with the depression. I was kind of disillusioned with the whole antidepressants thing so I just came off them without trying anything else. It was a tough few months but I'm fine now. Keep your chin up, it'll be alright :)

Istalkrexgar2000_fml 0

Sucks to suck. I love my orgasms.

I can't ****** at all.... A lot of girls can't. It's not that bad.