Lazy ass

By crizzy - 24/04/2011 00:08 - United States

Today, I dislocated my arm while trying to escape from underneath a flipped over kayak. Who saved me? My two brothers-in-law. Who didn't? My husband, because his "feet were hurting." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 696
You deserved it 4 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AKALurch 0

Comments

Primo_Loco 0

that's a bitch ass husband of yours, sorry but WHY are you married to someone who won't sacrafice a little blood or pain to save the one they "love"

if they were married to you ( ^^^ ) I can see why they would make up excuses

krazy_glu3 0

I whitewater kayak, and before getting in a kayak you need to know how to role it back up, or at least exit it. which is VERY easy. but if it was a rec, ocean, tandem kayak, or whatever kind you had, it should be easy to exit BC you don't have a skirt to get off... and idk how you ca possibly dislocate anything while exiting a kayak. coming from a whitewater kayaker... idk how this can possibly happen!!! but if it truly did then you have a crappy husband.

maybe shes really fat and was stuck

staceysgenesis16 0

wow .. your husband is a big lazy pig ..

121 dont just go judging people. we dont know the whole situation. what if it turns out he has a bacterial infection on a cut on his leg, he gets jungle foot and has his leg amputated? its unlikely, but possible

140 or he could of twisted his ankle, but I doubt it.

AceArctic 4

"Thank" his brothers later And if you're not TOO angry, invite him!

AKALurch 0
uncbballwins 0

Dislocated arms aren't that bad.. pussy

You'd never know unless your in her situation.

deliciouscake 3

they are when you're lifting shit, moron.

i guess its true what they say... you are what you eat.

wow jess, that's as good as I know you are but what am I

uncbballwins 0

I've had my arm dislocated a couple times skiing before. Just popped it back into place and got back on the slopes.

77... ur a dumb a.ss. You know she could have drowned? also i bet you dont know whats its like to be under water with a dislocated sholder.

123 I agree. My buddy who has a pretty good pain tolerance got a dislocated shoulder. He couldn't do shit with that arm for like 2 weeks.

How do you two know she was underwater? Use your brains, my friends.

nerdytacos 3

because it says she was underneath the flipped over kyak who's the dumbass now?

it also said her husband didnt help because his FEET hurt. if she was in the water her husbands feet wouldnt have anything to do with it, because he'd most likely be IN A KAYAK.

then why was her life endangered if she was safe in the kayak.

ArbiterOfFML 24

dummy she was under a flipped kayak.

Dudelike89 8

Looks like you've practiced.

he basically called you a **** and you laugh? dang! your picture might also suggest fellatio. boys 2 dollar sucky sucky?

WallyTheWombat 0

Some girls try hard to be slutty. OP don't take away sex because if he didn't save you while he was getting some, Imagine what he won't do when he isn't getting any.

vfs_fml 0
TheBitchOfChuckN 7

Please tell me your joking. BTW, I read that in a Mr. Happy Face voice. LOL.

yeah i agree with #2. just be glad your saved for now. later on get angry at him.

aha I read this FML and the last one peoples are just disliking your comment left and right huh?

What...? The girl has no blood relation with any of those guys. if you mean the husband and his siblings, that doesn't even make sense.

I believe Jimster was referring to themselves. It's the only logical explanation.

I smell someone who doesn't know what incest means

tsukaga2isuwaya 0
raven02 0

i smell chkn cooking outside

smartalek 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway