Lazy ass

By crizzy - 24/04/2011 00:08 - United States

Today, I dislocated my arm while trying to escape from underneath a flipped over kayak. Who saved me? My two brothers-in-law. Who didn't? My husband, because his "feet were hurting." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 698
You deserved it 4 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AKALurch 0

Comments

hey, nice husband ya got there! but at least your brothers in law don't hate you, they couldve left you to your watery grave - they sound like nice guys! ;) FYL, op. don't go anywhere dangerous with your husband - you never know what he won't save you from next - sharks, lions, cannibal head hunters, who knows?!

darseidia 0

#29 you know "fark" means **** in broken english? i guess we know now who's the dumbass here.

I'm sure your husband would of came if you had been under for a few minutes, wether or not you can hold it a few minutes he still probably would of helped

4XxXo_OxXx4 0

I think he just didn't help because his brothers got there first...

RedPillSucks 31

Did you leave out the part where your husband flipped the kayak? Did he look disappointed that his brothers saved you? That "my feet hurt" is an old and tired excuse.

hey #21 I new u were Aussie as soon as I read your post. bloody crackup!!!!!

you were born in 96 yet claim to be an old bastard.. here is what is really true. 1). you are a 14 year old retarded troll to be impersonating a man in about his 40's as a way if being funny, yet got confused and put in your actual year of birth because your brain doesn't function to a normal persons standards. 2). you are a pedophile and put in the birth year of your poor victims but you put a real picture up of yourself because your brain doesn't function to a normal persons standards. either way your ****** retarded.

ptbft 1

He may not have jumped in if she has a big life insurance policy.

skyeyez9 24

Your husband is a pansy! He would have preferred to let you drown, rather than let his sore feet get wet. Fyi, Find out if he put a big life insurance payout on you upon your death. Which could explain his lack of urgency to save his wife.