Lazy ass

By crizzy - 24/04/2011 00:08 - United States

Today, I dislocated my arm while trying to escape from underneath a flipped over kayak. Who saved me? My two brothers-in-law. Who didn't? My husband, because his "feet were hurting." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 698
You deserved it 4 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AKALurch 0

Comments

What a pussy. At least someone bothered to help.

It's still nice to know that your Brother-in-laws care.

brothers in law what you just said would mean one brother multiple marriages

I guess your brothers-in-law deserve a big reward for saving your life, if you know what I mean. As far as your husband, you can let him use his hand for some time

husbands/wives suck lol. did you know over 80% of ppl divorce?

Did you know that that's not important right now? Whether it was OP's husband, fiancé or boyfriend, fact is that he, the person that should love OP the most, didn't do a thing when she needed help. But I forgot that bashing marriage is typical behaviour for a 15 year old. The only thing I can think about to explain the husband's behaviour, is that he can't swim and didn't told that to OP. But then again, why should he kayak?

Did you know that 80% of statistics online are made up? Yours is a perfect example. The divorce rate in the US varies from 5% to 75% depending on what age group and which marriage (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) you're looking at. Overall however, 40-50% of marriages end in divorce; not 80%.

BatmanBaby 0

your picture is ****** up ass hole

Heather_x0x0 6

nobody forced you to marry him...LOL really though your husband is a lazy ass. but hey, at least you're alive!

whoisthisgirl 4

~84% of high school sweethearts that get married get divorced within 5 years. I wish I still had the book that said that...

At least your brothers in law saved you!