By me - 20/11/2013 15:28 - United States - Bronx

Today, as a part of my autobiography project for school, I needed to have 2 friends and 2 family members each write me a letter. I ended up having to forge 3 letters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 177
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the bright side, now it's truly an autobiography!

perdix 29

Dipping your dog's paw in ink and making him step on a sheet of paper doesn't count. You need to forge a fourth letter!

Comments

perdix 29

#3, aw, you're so sweet! If the OP callously rejects your gracious offer, can I get in on some of that action? Um, ..., I mean, friendship action. Yeah, that's what I mean!

JMichael 25

Don't be creeping on unsuspecting woman perdix :p

perdix 29

#15, no women around these parts are unsuspecting of me ;)

shadowedpixie 19

Me too, I don't have any close friends, and besides my mom none of my family really knows me...

It can be really hard for some kids, social anxiety is a bitch.

Rainhawk94 27

Hey at least you got one....unless its your mom

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

6- Well it did say from 2 family members...

On the bright side, now it's truly an autobiography!

cheshirecat13242 32

Bummer OP.. At least you don't have to worry that someone may have inaccurately depicted you

rob02 19

If you want something done you gotta do it yourself

perdix 29

Dipping your dog's paw in ink and making him step on a sheet of paper doesn't count. You need to forge a fourth letter!

I paid good money to let my dog paw paint! He's an arteest. Ok it was a 3 dollar donation to the shelter and the painting looks like crap. But I love it.

"We just figured out Blue's Clue 'Cause we're really smart."

I think they saw it as silly homework they want no part of. It's frustrating when they don't seem to care enough to understand. Sorry OP.

Or maybe they were too busy, I guess it depends how long the letters had to be.

Awww that's sad but at least you got it done